PDA

View Full Version : Programs for 7210

mohannad83
07-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Hello People wassap wit y'all. I have a nokia 7210 and I wnt it to be as upgraded as possible, liek many programs, just send me I am really getting bored of it, and NO GAMES just programs. I heard something about a program that makes the phone acts as aremote control to any TV. Just post all the programs here. And plz tell me if u know about the Remote control program cuz im looking for it but no luck finding it

dubalizer
08-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Hello People wassap wit y'all. I have a nokia 7210 and I wnt it to be as upgraded as possible, liek many programs, just send me I am really getting bored of it, and NO GAMES just programs. I heard something about a program that makes the phone acts as aremote control to any TV. Just post all the programs here. And plz tell me if u know about the Remote control program cuz im looking for it but no luck finding it

There aint many programs for the nokia 7210. I have 4 programs on my n7210. But first I wanna say that there isnīt any remote-program for our cellphone. Thereīs 2 reasons for that.
1: It is impossible to write a program with JAVA (J2ME) to controll the IrDA
2: If number 1 was possible, the IrDA is to weak on your phone. You would have to be at a 0.5 m distance from your TV to controll it.

Here is my programs:
1: cMessenger [icq, aol, msn on your phone using GPRS]
2: MoReCo [use your phone to controll winamp on your PC using GPRS]
3: MetronomeFree [let you test your phone - vibrate, blinking, beeping]
4: mobileSafe [save numbers and important documents and password-protect them]

PS. use google.com to find all those... I did =)

franz1275
09-10-2003, 04:25 PM
neone wouldn't happen to know where i can find the "drink" application for the 7210?? not that im a drunk bozo but i like to keep control!