PDA

View Full Version : Nokia language



whisky
01-08-2002, 12:44 AM
I whant to change language in my nokia but I don't know
which letter have in fuul flash A B C or D

Where I kan find expland?

Manipulator
01-08-2002, 08:10 AM
you want flash file for what model of nokia.
change language you need ppm file.
the language for nokia is stor in ppm pack.
you don't need full flash.
just look for the mcu,ppm(with language you want) and virgin eeprom.than flash all 3 (mcu,ppm,eeprom)using rollisv4.78 in to your phone.
for more detail search in this forums.
next time write clearly what you want.ok.

good luck:D

WiNuX
01-08-2002, 08:17 AM
Go to:

http://www.xpfreaks.com/PPM%20Package%20Info/

for a complete list of the language files.
Download the one for your mobile phone and you'll see which package (A, B, C, D... etc) you need to flash for the language you want.

Good luck :)

whisky
01-08-2002, 09:34 PM
I know well what I whant byt sory for my bad English

I whnt to know when I look in net for some PPM pakage I see
letter A B C or D and I dont know whic language have in A
which in B etc. etc.

whisky
01-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Sory i dont read previous mesage

thats its .

Thanks and sorry again