PDA

View Full Version : Putting A Dct4 Into Test Mode

LEE
01-08-2002, 01:08 AM
SOMEONE HAS POSTED A LINK ON THIS SITE TO A PICTURE OF SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE A RECTANGLE BOW WITH A PLUS & MINUS SIGN, AND A LINK BETWEEN THEM!!!!!!!!!!

COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS , OR AN EASIER WAY OF GETTING A DCT4 INTO TEST MODE PLEASE.

AS OF YET IVE NOT HAD THIS PROBLEM, AND MY DCT4 SOFTWARE FROM WWW.CUBWOLF.CO.UK HAS WORKED FINE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JUST IN CASE.

SOMEONE HAS MENTIONED USEING SOMETHING CALLED THE DCT4 PROGRAM!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS STRANGE AND WONDERFUL PROGRAM???????

THANKS 4 ANY HELP

LOLLY

saj1uk
01-08-2002, 10:43 AM
here it is mate putting your fone in test mode. let us know if it works

http://www.gsmhacking.com/help/cables/nokia/index.htm

songpolk
01-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Hi,,,
Use the dct4 unlocker crack by cyber.. by clicking the unlock button, the phone will go to test mode. U can reset security code with this unlocker too.... Then use the dct4 unlocker by JIC to unlock the phone. This happen if u use f bus or f/m bus cable but if u use m bus cable, U can use the dct4 unlocker by JIC straight away.
The reason that the dct4 unlocker crack by cyber or another one call dct4 unlok. They are called "direct unlocker".. They can not unlock the phone because... the word "direct unlocker" mean's that we have to use network connections.. "Internet" connect to the server of the author.. when you are unlocking.. (real time unlocking) it will take about 5 sec. to unlock using internet connection to the server, which means u have to pay!!! for the full ver. and set up to make it work. Those're free trial ver. and work only for 2-3 days for testing,,, now public server is closed. only member server is still open (who already paid) can still use the service!!!
So u know now why they can not unlock any phones ... don't bother to use those unlockers to do the unlockig ,, just use them to set the phone to "TEST MODE" and reset the security code,,, The rest use the Unlocker by JIC
Hope this will help! Please correct me if I'm wrong,,,
Reg.

lolly
01-08-2002, 01:52 PM
CHEERS 4 THE LINK MATE, BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS PICTURE OF??

IN SHOSW 2 RECTANGLES LITH 4 LINES, A + & - SIGN AND A LINK BETWEEN THE TWO PINS?????????

I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL IF SOMEONE COULD SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS FOR ME.

LOLLY

saj1uk
01-08-2002, 02:08 PM
@ lolly
ok mate i that is the battery on the cable where you plug the battery in you have connect them