PDA

View Full Version : Boulder 2 Help

franz1275
09-10-2003, 04:16 PM
can someone plz help me on level 9 of boulder 2 before i smash my phone!!! thanx heres the screenshot http://boulder210.tripod.com/pic/Level_09.gif

neo_rangeruk
09-10-2003, 06:26 PM
ok theres a yellow chest or whatever in the room to your right. you got to get that all the way to the bottom without taking any of the rocks down there. place it next to the hearts then take the green block out then the heart push the rock out the way. simple :)

franz1275
09-10-2003, 07:04 PM
the problem is exactely that i cant get that thing down there without taking at least 1 block down with it!!! plz help!

neo_rangeruk
09-10-2003, 07:19 PM
well the rock in the first room you push against the wall. then go through the arrows (left side) go up1 block then move left to right quickly so the block roles off your head and onto the yellow thing so there is space by the arrows. then pust the rock at the to through the right hole, then go back through the middle hole take the heart then push the yellow block so the rock should role off and go where the heart is. Thats all the rocks sorted if you need any more help just give me a shout :)

franz1275
09-10-2003, 09:40 PM
DONE thanx u saved the life of a nokia 7210 !!!! im a idiot though! even with u telling me how to do it all i almost got stuck again, thank god that little braincell left decided to switch itself on!