PDA

View Full Version : 7250i n00b. Plz assist!

th3m
10-10-2003, 02:47 AM
I dont know how to send games or programs to my 7250i. it is not like 7650 when i used to send them through IR from my laptop without opening a single program. do i have to use a program to manage to send files to my 7250i cause just through IR dont accept them.

Plz give me some details about this, thanx

franz1275
10-10-2003, 10:33 AM
don't know how u managed to do it without any programs in the first place, anyways programs u should use are or nokia data suite ( i use this ) or oxygen phone manager ( i have never used it but most ppl do just be careful though i've seen threads where people are complaining about oxygen manager) hope to have helped!

nachilleos
10-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Try MobiMB. I believe the current version is 1.2.6. Simply drag and drop your games and applications in your phone's folders.

Personally, I am a bit scared to mess with Oxygen since I've read that some other people have had serious problems with it.

Take care.

I dont know how to send games or programs to my 7250i. it is not like 7650 when i used to send them through IR from my laptop without opening a single program. do i have to use a program to manage to send files to my 7250i cause just through IR dont accept them.

Plz give me some details about this, thanx

th3m
10-10-2003, 05:11 PM
ok thanx it worked with mobimb. drag and drop not working. It worked with copy paste :)

i used mobimb first cause was the smaller in size prog. too lazy to download the pc suite^^