PDA

View Full Version : 7250 and Oxygen Phone Manager

vaibhavkapoor
11-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Hi,
I use oxygen phone manager, with my 7250 to backup data and transfer other stuff. I have recently encountered this problem twice now. When make changes on my laptop under the sms folders, and when I try to update my phone. My phone just stops workling. It needs to get flashed to work again. Has anyone also faced the same problem before?

Or does anyone know why this happens !!

lickleangel2000
16-10-2003, 09:25 PM
The same thing has happened to me - the software detects the phone, and I can see the folders on the phone, but as soon as I try to access the folders, my phone (7250i) cuts out, and the connection is obviously lost. I use a serial port data cable - is it anything to do with this? Can anyone help?

Hi,
I use oxygen phone manager, with my 7250 to backup data and transfer other stuff. I have recently encountered this problem twice now. When make changes on my laptop under the sms folders, and when I try to update my phone. My phone just stops workling. It needs to get flashed to work again. Has anyone also faced the same problem before?

Or does anyone know why this happens !!

gaz_samp
16-10-2003, 09:41 PM
i have heard many stories of oxygen screwing up phones, especially the 7250, it's probably safer to use mobi mb, tis safer and alot less complicated!!

terminatrix
19-10-2003, 09:39 AM
My Nokia 7250 works perfectly with Oxygen Phone Manager 2.1.6 cracked

If anyone here wants the crack, it will soon my on my web site!

Don't e-mail me and spam me and bother me ... plz?