View Full Version : Help me!
Ebola
12-10-2003, 12:04 AM
I have a problem, I want to flash my 7110 with kNok-Phoenix but I get this error :
FLS1_PreparePhone : detected NMP is Aikon
FLS1_PreparePhone : not supported NMP - Aikon
Cannot prepare phone
is there any way that I can flash my phone, or to at least erase the flash from the phone?
Please help!
sergo_zmeia
12-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Read the forum FAQ..7210 is a DCT4 phone..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
Romeo26222
12-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Read the forum FAQ..7210 is a DCT4 phone..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
but i think he writes 7110 not 7210
@Ebola try rolisflasher 479b001
sergo_zmeia
13-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Apology..my mistake.....sorry for that..
Yep...try rolis flasher..
Good luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
chunkhead
13-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Firstly, please ensure that you are using the correct cables! Flasher cable is the LPT one! Secondly, use Rolis Flasher as suggested, but use 4.78b, it's much better and stable! Thirdly, you can use my tutorial found here: http://nokiafree.org/forums/t31337/s.html
Ebola
15-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Thanx everybody for there help.
I had the same problem. You will have to use Rolis since kNok checks your phone's NMP (Rolis doesn't) and it seems that you have actualy a moded flash in your phone. NMP is a phone identifier (for example "NHM-5" for N3310) and someone changed it in your actual flash to Aikon (nokiA backwards).
Good luck...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.