PDA

View Full Version : CAN THE 7250i BE UNBLOCKED ?

AGENT_SINGH
14-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Serious some geeza was saying that they can be unblocked an someone was saying the 7210, 7250 and the 7250i cant be unblocked!

Can anyone help! cus which ever one is wrong is getting a slap so think of it that way!

Cheerz pplz

browntoa
14-10-2003, 11:05 PM
well I can do them..........

AGENT_SINGH
15-10-2003, 12:59 PM
well how do i get it done if i need to get one unblocked?

Thanh
16-10-2003, 09:37 AM
well how do i get it done if i need to get one unblocked?

Hi there :)

There is a section in the forum that is for "DCT-4 unlock code request". Post there your IMEI number (get it by pressing *#06# or look at the sticker in the phone's back, under the battery) and your network codes (such as 520 23 for Thailand DPC 1800). You may get the network codes from the provider, if not, just fire up logo manager and check in there, the operator list is quite good. If you are unsure, post along the country and network name (UK T-mobile, Thailand AIS for example).

Someone like browntoa will then reply your question and give you several codes. Follow instructions given, and your phone will be unlocked. Don't try this with random codes found somewhere as the codes are generated by using your phone's IMEI and are truly individual! You have only five tries, after that you need a data cable to unlock.

Kind regards...
Thanh