PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Unlock Problem?

toanhtai
15-10-2003, 04:27 AM
#pw+1234567890+1# for Provider-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+2# for Network-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+3# for Country-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+4# for SimCard-Lock status

from wat i know this is 4 of the lock.
#pw+(master code)+1# for the provider lock
#pw+(master code)+1# for Network-Lock status
#pw+(master code)+1# for Country-Lock status
#pw+(master code)+1# for SimCard-Lock status

my question is i have a Nokia 7210 of AT&T. and i unlock it with a
DCT4 calculator. and i only unlock the #pw+(master code)+7# and it said (restriction off) so does it unlock the provider lock, Network lock, country lock and SimCard lock? any one know?

crashynot
15-10-2003, 10:11 AM
yes it unlocks all the fone has the doors all open

WasfeM
10-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Hey Guys.. I need some Help with my Nokia 6100

I have Nokia 6100 ( Im from Israel )
We have actualy two companies with GSM Networks , So if you buy a cell phone from one of them its not working on the other its clear i think.

1.So what i need is how to open it to the other network .. I tried all the #pw+... and its not working .. ( it says : " cannt undo restriction ")

2.I got another 6100 that is locked from the company itself ,( stolen ) and I need to open it ( Unlock ) for the two networks .. I think its The DCT4 .. but someone need to tell me how to get the cables and the Prog..

Thank you very much ..

browntoa
10-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey Guys.. I need some Help with my Nokia 6100

I have Nokia 6100 ( Im from Israel )
We have actualy two companies with GSM Networks , So if you buy a cell phone from one of them its not working on the other its clear i think.

1.So what i need is how to open it to the other network .. I tried all the #pw+... and its not working .. ( it says : " cannt undo restriction ")

2.I got another 6100 that is locked from the company itself ,( stolen ) and I need to open it ( Unlock ) for the two networks .. I think its The DCT4 .. but someone need to tell me how to get the cables and the Prog..

Thank you very much ..

the first one is cable unlock only as cannot undo restriction means all 5 code attempts have been used

the second one cannot be sorted with a cable as it is stolen, the IMEI number will be blocked on both networks

WasfeM
10-02-2004, 06:56 PM
I did it with a Cable , I changed the IMEI Number .

I guess now its working on both networks and also like a new Client , Which means you can get warranty also from one of these companies.