PDA

View Full Version : Farewell and goodbye everybody...

n3o2501
15-10-2003, 09:32 PM
As I've logged in today, the forum welcomed me with this message: "Welcome, n3o2501. You last visited: 19-08-2003 at 08:11 AM". Yes, it has really been a long time since my last visit.

As I look back at the days I participated in this forum going from a newbie in the series 60 scene to an established member of the NokiaFree community trying to help others to overcome the barriers, to get to know their phone, to just get as much as they could out of it.

It probably even wasn't the warez for what I kept returning - it was the community - the people behind the nicknames and the avatars, I've most definetely met a lot of friends here on Nokiafree. Great people that tried their best to give tat little something back to the ever-demanding community.

Oh well ...

The reason I've first bought my 7650 and, later, my 3650 is that it was a pretty nifty gimmick. It had a camera wit a pretty hidden location and that meant that I could take pictures just about everywhere I went. Took about 7000 pictures too (all of which were published on my ex portal which cca. 300 of you regularly visited and we made around 50.000 views in 6 months). But as I've wanted to do anything serious with the photos taken, I've realised that that wasn't possible. The size and picture quiality sucked. So I slowly drifted out of the whole Nokia thing and after a year of owning a series 60 phone and using just about every app that came out in that era I'm officially leaving this forum.

The reason? I've bought myself a Canon EOS 300-D Camera and a Siemens SL-45i. They both suit my needs and they both do what they are meant to do.

So I say... so long everybody, have a nice time and keep the community going - don't just be a taker, be a giver. And for the last time on this forum I say:

May the SymbianForceOS be with you!

-n3o2501

johnnyspliff
15-10-2003, 11:29 PM
<collapses>

tzeonn
16-10-2003, 05:01 AM
lol, would an ngage change your mind???

16-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Bahamba!........................he'll be back in different nick and avatar..................once a techie will always be a techie!!...................

n3o2501
16-10-2003, 08:18 AM
That would be true, I will always be a techie, but I will dedicate 100% of my techiness to digital art. And creation of it.

The old nokia pic portal was closed a long time ago and my digital playground and portfolio was created at this link (http://www.lombergar.com). You can take a look at my work if you already haven't.

Take care, 14344.