PDA

View Full Version : I need dct-4 calc. on-line

crash76
18-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Please help me, I need dct-4 calc. on-line cause I don't have an internet connection at home :(
Is anybody knows where I can find it???

Salami1_1
18-10-2003, 06:09 PM
You need a online calc because you do not have internet at home :S

that is about the same thing as:
A gay need a women for sex :S

Online and offline calc are free.. to download (offline calc) USE SEARCH.. if not on forum use GOOGLE

WBR

stantheman
29-10-2003, 07:38 PM
Please help me, I need dct-4 calc. on-line cause I don't have an internet connection at home :(
Is anybody knows where I can find it???

dont understand why but here u go m8. http://www.gsmhelp.info/unlock.htm

crash76
01-11-2003, 04:13 AM
dont understand why but here u go m8. http://www.gsmhelp.info/unlock.htm
Thanks mate

wander
20-11-2003, 09:05 AM
HI
Download Free software calculator DCT4 Here

http://wc2000.fromru.com/calculating%20dct4.zip

http://cdma-unlocker.com.ar
[email protected]

crash76
28-11-2003, 07:45 AM
HI
Download Free software calculator DCT4 Here

http://wc2000.fromru.com/calculating%20dct4.zip

http://cdma-unlocker.com.ar
[email protected]

thank you all for help even if you don't understand me, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

ouriemchi
19-12-2003, 02:32 AM
i need PHP sourse for DCT4 unlockin
any help?

stantheman
19-12-2003, 09:00 PM
any help?

Sorry mate i dont have it. but i'm sure someone on the forum might be able to help you.!!

HONGXING
26-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Reverse the algo yourself.

Rygar
27-12-2003, 03:23 AM
That was very constructive. Hongxing.

Actually, you've led me to ask a leading question:-

Where can the algorithm for the DCT4 calc be found?
(or a brief overview on how it calculates the unlock code from the IMEI and carrier numbers)

*positively*,

;)

Chunks

zhil
15-04-2004, 01:27 AM
any help?
I have php solution, which generate unlock codes for the mobiles(dct3/dct4/lg/panasonic/siemens).
If you are interested, please contact me.

Regards, Andrew ([email protected])

Kofikoduah
20-04-2004, 05:49 PM
bruv if you really have the php solution why not post it up for us to see. If we all share the world will be a better and more competitive place to live in. I also have a solution why not post it up and i'll post mine up so we can see how each works?

Cosmictej
25-04-2004, 11:25 AM
I have php solution, which generate unlock codes for the mobiles(dct3/dct4/lg/panasonic/siemens).
If you are interested, please contact me.

Regards, Andrew ([email protected])

Zhil is asking for $100 for it all, what a waste

laxxe
25-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Zhil is asking for $100 for it all, what a waste

Wow, that's quite a price, for a quite simple PHP script!

unlockclips.com
27-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Does anyone have the php script calc for sale in the UK? for a reasonable price?

:-P

Cosmictej
27-04-2004, 09:36 AM
many people are after this, but know one has released the source

skynet
03-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have the php script calc for sale in the UK? for a reasonable price?

:-P
whats a reasonable price ? :)

(i have dct3/4 calc in php)

Cosmictej
03-05-2004, 05:18 PM
i would say about Ģ60, Skynet, I want one, pm me

CaShY
14-05-2004, 12:43 AM
write one your self it would take the whole of 30mins

Cosmictej
14-05-2004, 01:03 AM
skynet made me one www.extreme-mobile.com/tejpal its brilliant, but Someone esle made lg

MONO
09-07-2004, 10:25 AM
Wow, that's quite a price, for a quite simple PHP script!

@ Laxxe
What a waste!!? You are selling Nokia unlocking for 24$/phone so thats quite a price. I think that that script are worth much more then 100$. Do it your self if you think it is expensive.

@Zhil
Donīt sell your script to the "golddiggers" that know nothing and think that 100$ is expensive. I think that 100$ is like for free.

/MONO

laxxe
09-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Take it easy! Yes, I think 100$ is expensive for a few lines of code. I have already written my own PHP script (but it's only useable on a Windows platform).

MONO
09-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Yes, I think 100$ is expensive for a few lines of .

This is offtopic but I have to say this.

So if you have 1 bottle of vodka that never would be empty no matter how much you drink would you still sell this kind of vodka for the same price like an ordinary vodka that would be empty when you have used it all? No I donīt think so. Or if you could solve all the E-mail spamming in the world with just a single line of code. With your argument you will share this line of code for free? or am I wrong?

Just beacuse itīs just a few lines of code donīt reflect the price of the product. See what you will get instead.

/MONO

laxxe
09-07-2004, 02:51 PM
I just don't agree with you. This product" is just a frontend, a few lines of codes. It's not 100$ worth for me - I didn't spend 100$ on writing it myself! I would consider buying it, if it was cheaper, but 100$ - no way, I did it myself instead! Some people might want to pay 100$ for it (eg. if they can't make the script themselves), but I don't - it's not worth 100$ for me at all!

I don't sell any vodka, but if I had a solution that could stop spam for good, I can assure you, that I would give it for free - I'm a big fighter against spam - you may not have known this, but I am.

I charge my customers the same price for unlocking all phones, and I charged them the same before remote unlocking af Nokias were possible. They pay for the service, and they must be willing to pay for it (if they aren't, why do they pay for it?), and you don't know which service I give them - you only know the price. So I really don't understand where you want to go with your comment of my price (yes, it's higher than some others, but again, you don't know which service I give). The same price for all models is easy to understand for my customers, that's another reason. Some do unlock their own Nokias (because they know how to do it), but come to me with other phones - they don't have a problem, that I would charge them for unlocking their Nokias, if they asked me to do it (which they sometime does, because it's locked for entering more codes). I charge the same price if they can't be unlocked remotely.

MONO
09-07-2004, 03:30 PM
I just don't agree with you. This product" is just a frontend, a few lines of codes.

I don't sell any vodka, but if I had a solution that could stop spam for good, I can assure you, that I would give it for free

So I really don't understand where you want to go with your comment of my price

Maybe we should get a tree, just you and me :-)

I knew that your answer would be something like this. Just these "few" lines of code are generating so much $$ all over the world.

I comment your price beacuse you comment the price of the PHP script. So when you have the spam solution and when Micro$oft offer you "billions" of $$ then you will say. Here take this I have enough of money, I manage to survive with my PHP script for windows that is worth less than 100$.

"I just don't agree with you" but I think that we have reached the end of the road here, or....

/MONO

wwanthony
09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi,
If anyone needs the php code generator for dct3 and dct4 on their site you can use my ones at http://www.mobilestuff4u.com/remoteunlock
They are practically de-branded to fit into any web design apart from powered by and thanks to.

I would post it here for anyone to host themselves if I had made it all by myself but as I havnt this is the only solution I can offer that wont cost you a penny. Just make a frameset on your page to include either or both of the calcs. Want it updating to fit your site better then contact me and we can make arrangement...i'm sure it wont be stipid prices of Ģ100 :-P

barrywien
11-07-2004, 08:54 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t65498/h/s.html

My solution could be of use to those of you wanting the calc to run directly from your own site, rather than hot linking to others.

The source is encoded and a license key is required however it works and its free.