inderinderinder
19-10-2003, 12:04 PM
excellent program, recommended! 8-)

Gee
19-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Is there any other way to get key without having over 30 posts

inderinderinder
19-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Check the site, full info there about getting before 30 posts etc... (in rules)

Gee
19-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Thanks,
Personally I think those guys running that forum are trying to take all the members of this forum which is why they want you to post there (snank)

fuzion
21-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Thanks,
Personally I think those guys running that forum are trying to take all the members of this forum which is why they want you to post there (snank)

actually... the creators of those programs are also active members on this forum
many people are part of multiple forums... i for one am part of about 7-10 different cell phone forums... this is the way to learn about stuff...

Dinger3410
21-10-2003, 04:42 PM
actually... the creators of those programs are also active members on this forum
many people are part of multiple forums... i for one am part of about 7-10 different cell phone forums... this is the way to learn about stuff...

can somebody plese attach the file here?

Dinger :)

browntoa
21-10-2003, 05:10 PM
it's only available from their site...it's the easiest way to make sure only the latest version is floating around...

and I post on both here and the "other" site....so I would refute the claim that they are trying to lure all the members away from here

Crux
22-10-2003, 03:21 PM
i. i visit this forum everyday

i dont want to take this users to there. is just that some guys used to go there, download the calc and never come back to mobilemods again. so this way you get used to post there. and you will see that is a goos forum

regards, Crux

Dinger3410
22-10-2003, 05:39 PM
i. i visit this forum everyday

i dont want to take this users to there. is just that some guys used to go there, download the calc and never come back to mobilemods again. so this way you get used to post there. and you will see that is a goos forum

regards, Crux

I have registered and made 3 posts but now when i log in i get an error message and cant do anything!

I dont want to re register because I may get in trouble

thats why i asked for the file

Dinger :)

EVERALO
18-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Could anybody post the software here?

I still not understanding the reason for having to register, post 30 fucked messages and wait for 5 days.

Crux
18-12-2003, 03:55 PM
becouse of some lammers like u. some "f****d" guys like you. you want it, then go by our rules.

or else search for a cracked version of it.

EVERALO
19-12-2003, 12:35 PM
You have all the reason Crux.

Well. This post is intended to all the people that doesnt want to follow the rules of our friend.

Here you have de Universal Unlocker:
http://www.unlockeasy.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=62

And here the Username and Password:
http://www.spunlock.com/newyear/newyear.html

This software unlocks by IMEI all Nokias (DCT2 DCT3 and DCT4) and lots of other phones.

Excuses for my bad english :)

Yotamz
19-12-2003, 02:02 PM
@EVERALO
thanx for the program..
..and i have a few questions

1. is this the crux calculator?
2. is this software tested? have you tried it?
3. the program and the crack are in the second link you gave, what is the first one for?

EVERALO
19-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Hello Yotamz

1. It is not the Crux calculator.

2. I have tested unloking a Nokia 3510i (DCT4). Works fine :)

3. The first link is another place where download:
http://www.unlockeasy.net/Various/Files/unisoft_full.zip

Crux
19-12-2003, 03:02 PM
DCT3 unlock by imei?

I dont think so...

TheFox
19-12-2003, 05:24 PM
@EVERALO
thanx for the program..
..and i have a few questions

1. is this the crux calculator?
2. is this software tested? have you tried it?
3. the program and the crack are in the second link you gave, what is the first one for?

That Software announced by EVERALo it's FAKE!!!

It doesn´t work, and in the support only talks in Nokia DCT-4, No DCT3!!!

Best Regards

MobyProject
19-12-2003, 07:17 PM
I am not very confident about an unlocking program that is 60meg ...There's something fishy about this. Be careful...

Paul

Salami1_1
20-12-2003, 12:57 AM
nothing wrong with that software...
it's just normal universal software.. a lot of (free) software put toghether in one sofware...
but only DCT4 unlocking in that software....

also there is software for alcatel bg3 I would like to know if that would work..

WBR

softis
20-12-2003, 02:35 AM
the people at http://www.mobilemods.net/forum2/ mrwolfman hi is an idiot.... he say that his software is free... vel its not....
only to his closes frends..... I'v tryed to post at his forum but he zero out my post after I got aboute 10 posts... he told me that my posts where bad....

vel no use asking for ways to flash phones or any software... then he kick you off the forum

not smart if he wants any people there.... he's just a copy cheeting nerd!!!!

anybody agree whit me give me a smile :) that he robs people for money...

he takes mony for the updates to... and he sey that he's updating every week whats the point of paying old same software... nothing change anyway....

wel the free version that is on this forum works fine and do not need the updates thet he posts all the time....

:)

Yotamz
20-12-2003, 12:55 PM
the people at http://www.mobilemods.net/forum2/ mrwolfman hi is an idiot.... he say that his software is free... vel its not....
only to his closes frends..... I'v tryed to post at his forum but he zero out my post after I got aboute 10 posts... he told me that my posts where bad....

vel no use asking for ways to flash phones or any software... then he kick you off the forum

he takes mony for the updates to... and he sey that he's updating every week whats the point of paying old same software... nothing change anyway....

wel the free version that is on this forum works fine and do not need the updates thet he posts all the time....

MrWolfman has created this software, and he has all the rights to sell it for money - its updates too.
i know it may be annoying, and also i believe that software in general has be free, but you can't force someone to give you his stuff for free.

about him kicking you from the forum, well, again i agree, people should not do these things, but again - this is his forum, he is the highest admin there, and he has the right to do anything he wants in his forum. of course, this might leave him with no members, but that's the way it is, whether we like it or not.

final words - about the software itself - his software doesn't calc dct3 codes, it just sends a request to him by email, and he sends you the codes back.

browntoa
20-12-2003, 01:24 PM
felt I had to reply here....

the software is available here on the forum

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=248310#post248310

thought it's not version 2.02. as stated but version 1.7...but is is free and requires no code to activate..

and I did see the so called "10 posts" which were "empty" posts of no value and were an attempt boost his count...and the final one was abusive so i'm not suprised he was banned....I'm sure you would do the same as a moderator on here !

MobyProject
20-12-2003, 03:17 PM

Why don't you you stop behaving like a child, or maybe you are one?

Mr Wolfman puts many hours of his time offering help and advise, and also provides a very good forum. Just because you could not think of any decent posts you call him names. I got my program, but still made a contribution for his time and effort. He keeps adding to his program and offers all updates free. Stop calling names you are only making yourself look stupid as he is very well respected.

Paul

softis
20-12-2003, 04:16 PM
felt I had to reply here....

the software is available here on the forum

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=248310#post248310

thought it's not version 2.02. as stated but version 1.7...but is is free and requires no code to activate..

and I did see the so called "10 posts" which were "empty" posts of no value and were an attempt boost his count...and the final one was abusive so i'm not suprised he was banned....I'm sure you would do the same as a moderator on here !

so you are his frend vel if you have seen the posts.... whats wrong about asking for a java calc.......

and whats wrong about asking for a way to flash 3510i.... you tink that this are bad posts..... then what are god posts.... you have posted any better when you where new i the forum.....

and ny the way... I know that wolf dud has registered here more then ones time and only try to spike good about him self......... the only ansers here is probebly him self.... or people that have alot of money and have bayed the software from him..... his only frends whit the money duds.... :)

you all post that its free....wel.... :) I have thr 2.02 version whit my own logo made bay MY frend so I do not need to bay tha updates the komes out all the time.... It has never faild me :)

Salami1_1
21-12-2003, 09:00 PM
stop this arguing..
it's useless.. if you have a problem with mr wolfman solved it like adults and with him personally not on this forum..
so stop this now and go on topic or I close this thread.

HONGXING
26-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Mr. Wolfman banned me from his forum, after posting his shell-software for free without registration. And what's so good about SmartDCT4Calc?

Nothing, just includes some "special" network codes.

It also includes a link where they sell the stolen "DATA-NOK1" clip.

fuzion
26-12-2003, 02:08 AM
Mr. Wolfman banned me from his forum, after posting his shell-software for free without registration. And what's so good about SmartDCT4Calc?

how's the DATA-NOK1 stolen???
he has permission from g3ggo to sell the hardware with mados included
the cost of the clip is merely for labour time, shipping and hardware
comes down to simple common sense... if someone asked you to make them a data-nok1, are you going to go out, buy the 3310 or 8210, the desktop charger, and do it all for them free??? obvious answer is no.. just the phone costs at least 40pounds, desktop charger is probably 10 pounds...

then what about time it takes to flash the phone, test it, and cost of shipping... all these costs add up

don't start this again... everyone knows MrWolfman isn't doing anything wrong... and an apology is still owed to him for an earlier thread

btw... your the one claiming you have dct3 standalone software and won't even release the software to anyone... all you've done is taken a screen shot which i could've made on photoshop

Cosmictej
26-12-2003, 03:29 AM
Ok, well this is my belief. Mr.Wolfman is very unfair in his banning, I had over 100 posts within a month, and I also bought a branded calc of him. I was told that if at anytime new samsung codes, came out I would be able to use them to sell. Then when he posted the e700 code, I must have said something like Im now able to unlock more phones. And I got bant, I sent him an email telling him, what had happened, and how he had told me that I was allowed. However I did recieve a reply, which I felt was very abusive, especially as im only a 14yr old boy. I have pratcially begged him to get rid of my ban, but he doesnt. If anyone does look my username there was cosmicboy.

His forum is very handy, and his knowledge is vast about the mobile industry.

Regarding his software, his software is one of the best shells I have seen, and yes he does always have updates, but hes bringing these shells forward into the future, and he does have full rights to sell his calc. Just Grow up! Im not complaing about him, and being rude, I may feel some of his ways arent all the good, but still I dont go blagging!

Kontact
26-12-2003, 11:10 AM

hi,

:D

regards

NokDoc
26-12-2003, 11:12 AM
Hi,

Closed.

Discussions bout lame persons should be held on lame forums too.

NokDoc