PDA

View Full Version : 3330 Flash

Hutchy15
20-10-2003, 02:14 AM
I have purchased a Nokia 3330 which was described as faulty. When you plug in power supply there is no lights or screen. I attempted to flash using rolis, when prompted to power on I plugged in power cable got a quick flash of led then off again. When erasing the flash file I get an error saying unable to erase flash.

Can anyone help me?

chunkhead
22-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Clearly, you have a hardware malfunction! Open the phone and check for any type of damage, either physical or water related! If water damage has occured or you find no signs of damage, use my Water Damage guide found here anyway: http://nokiafree.org/forums/t31337/s.html

ejvital
22-10-2003, 01:35 PM
I have purchased a Nokia 3330 which was described as faulty. When you plug in power supply there is no lights or screen. I attempted to flash using rolis, when prompted to power on I plugged in power cable got a quick flash of led then off again. When erasing the flash file I get an error saying unable to erase flash.

Can anyone help me?

try to know the error in rolis flasher, instead of switch button try to use ur charger to power on. then look at the error description, if low voltage try to charge ur battery or reheat ur power ic

i hope it will help... ;)

Hutchy15
26-10-2003, 04:55 PM
try to know the error in rolis flasher, instead of switch button try to use ur charger to power on. then look at the error description, if low voltage try to charge ur battery or reheat ur power ic

i hope it will help... ;)

what do you mean by reheat???