PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3595 operator logo

dexter500a
22-10-2003, 08:20 AM
hi....i have a nokia 3595 from cingular....i was wondering if its possible to remove that operator logo....it really boders me .. he he....thanks

farsh2002
23-10-2003, 12:46 AM
Hi!

If You have data cable and Oxygen, create a picture on your PC size: 1*1 pixels and upload it as operator logo.

If You don't have data cable, try to find via WAP search: "Blank logo" and download it!

GoodLuck!
:)

mtnokia
29-11-2003, 09:26 PM
hi....i have a nokia 3595 from cingular....i was wondering if its possible to remove that operator logo....it really boders me .. he he....thanks

Here is how to remove operator logo for all 3595 phones (and should work to remove Operator logo and add content for all Nokia phones)

You must be subscribed to web surfing option from your service provider.

a) In phone menu start up your WAP browser and do whatever it takes to get to surf to a web site (for Rogers AT&T Canada, this means selecting Services - GoRogers - Get to a site - Go to http: )

b) surf to the following location: http://www.encodinginfo.org.uk/nokia/blank.nol
(This site contains a transparent logo that should work for most nokia phones)

c) when you press enter, your phone should download the nokia operator logo and you will be presented with the option to "save operator logo" Save it and you are done!

You can do the same to download any content into your phone. Right click on any proper sized graphic (96x65pixels for the 3595), ring tone or game on a web site from your PC to identify the url. Point your phone to that url using the same process as above, and when presented with the option to save, save the ring tone or graphic into the proper folder (Graphics or Tones) or for operator logos and games, they will automatically be saved into proper folder.

This is not free, as your service provider will charge you for any data transfered, but it should cost a fraction of what downloading from a service provider costs. (the Nokia Operator Logo is 2K, at 5 cents per KB this download would cost you 10 cents

darkness231
16-12-2003, 11:08 PM
This website listed above is no longer active :sad:

corey_munn
17-12-2003, 07:57 PM
any other suggestions on how to get rid of the operator logo. I dont have a data cable, what website can I get one from. I tried getting one, edited it in paint to be blank, uploaded to a site, and downloaded it with my phone, but it just came through as a regular image, not an operator logo

corey_munn
19-12-2003, 12:16 AM
k, go to this address in your phones browser:

http://www.jhonny.org/wap/?type=1

and in the open data field put in just the number 1, and click ok, then scroll down below ok and you'll see the file, click on it and voila, blank operator logo.

kchiriquez
19-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Hola amigos, soy de venezuela. Se me olvido el codigo de seguridad y no puedo usar el movil. Como hago para resetearlo.

farsh2002
19-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Hola amigos, soy de venezuela. Se me olvido el codigo de seguridad y no puedo usar el movil. Como hago para resetearlo.

Please, write english!!!

:-? :-? :-?

darkness231
30-12-2003, 09:31 PM
I've tried downloading these blank logos and replacing the original with them and it dosent work, it just stays ATT Wireless
Any suggestions?

darkness231
31-12-2003, 12:02 AM
FINALLY I got it to work I used the 2nd web adress above
http://www.jhonny.org/wap/?type=1
but it doesn't take effect until I turned my phone off and on again :-o

smurfgun
03-01-2004, 12:31 PM
How can I create my own logo?

Thanks

farsh2002
03-01-2004, 05:33 PM
How can I create my own logo?

Thanks

Use LogoManager, save Your picture as .otb file and upload it to Your phone with MobiMB.

GoodLuck!

ss18
09-01-2004, 06:37 AM
I downloaded that blank logo onto my 3595 phone and it worked, the t-mobile banner went away. When i tried it on my other 3595 (we have 2 phones) it doesn't get rid of the logo. I checked and they are both setup to show the blank logo. Here is the only differece, when i do a *#0000# i get this

The phone that is BLANK
V 8.12
27-10-03
NPM-10
(c) NMP

The phone that still say's T-MOBILE
V 7.20
09-07-03
NPM-10
(c) NMP

Without flashing the 7.20 phone (i don't have the software or cable), is there any other way that i might be able to get rid of that T-MOBILE thing?

Thanks

Brian