PDA

View Full Version : Is this s60 game

andre128
22-10-2003, 12:23 PM
i have some game in this format(a.class, h.class, c.class....) but i cant play it. anyone know how to install

nolver
22-10-2003, 04:28 PM
i have some game in this format(a.class, h.class, c.class....) but i cant play it. anyone know how to install

That's a java application. You should find your way to pack those files into a .jar file.

You may also another version of the application already packed somewhere.

yuppo
22-10-2003, 08:19 PM
If it's in a zip file, try renaming the zip to jar, then try installing it.

andre128
26-10-2003, 03:36 PM
If it's in a zip file, try renaming the zip to jar, then try installing it.

yes, that's zip file. but which file i've to rename? the zip file or the file in the zip??
thanks for your help.

yuppo
26-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Rename the zip file.

andre128
28-10-2003, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=yuppo]Rename the zip file.[/QUOT

is it rename the zip file to xxx.jar? but after that i've extract the zip file, i cant found any .jar or .j :-? ar file! how to install to my 7650?

yuppo
28-10-2003, 06:26 PM
LISTEN. If the zip file contains class, png files etc, change the file extension of the zip file from zip to jar, then install it.

andre128
16-11-2003, 06:04 AM
LISTEN. If the zip file contains class, png files etc, change the file extension of the zip file from zip to jar, then install it.

sorry!!! i've try many time but still cant change to jar. feel free tell me how to change it step by step. :)

Judicator
16-11-2003, 01:31 PM
sorry!!! i've try many time but still cant change to jar. feel free tell me how to change it step by step. :)

Well.... I try it, too! It is very simple:

1. You have that ZIP-File on your PC. If you extract it, there would be some Files like (a.class, h.class, c.class, png....). But you don't have to extract that ZIP-FILE! DON't extract the ZIP-FILE! Just leave it xxxx.zip!

2. You rename that File from xxxx.zip to xxxx.jar without extracting it!!!!

3. You send the renamed xxxxx.jar to your Handy!

4. Your Phone will install it!

andre128
17-11-2003, 11:18 AM
Well.... I try it, too! It is very simple:

1. You have that ZIP-File on your PC. If you extract it, there would be some Files like (a.class, h.class, c.class, png....). But you don't have to extract that ZIP-FILE! DON't extract the ZIP-FILE! Just leave it xxxx.zip!

2. You rename that File from xxxx.zip to xxxx.jar without extracting it!!!!

3. You send the renamed xxxxx.jar to your Handy!

4. Your Phone will install it!

i'll try it tonight cos my phone not here. u mean just rename the fifa2004(zip) to fifa2004.jar(zip) that's all?

garfieldip
17-11-2003, 05:13 PM
i guess you have to set your window to show extension first
open folder options from control panel
goto view tab
check that "hide extensions for know file type" is NOT checked.

then just rename it