PDA

View Full Version : Do not download from this yahoo group

Louis6507
23-10-2003, 05:00 PM
hxxp://groups.yahoo.com/group/psiloc/

It contains fakes, and viruses for your pc.

yuppo
23-10-2003, 05:30 PM
And the guy that owns it likes to dress in his mums frock and wank while listening to abba.

Louis6507
23-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Well, I'm not sure what a frock is...

But, I swear I saw him push an old woman out of his way at the 7-11 last night. He just pushed her wheel chair out of the way. It was truley shamefull.

Bilot
06-11-2003, 10:29 AM
Have ya'll been to his group lately? I just go there for kicks.

What's shameful is that now he has upped his "ram booster hoax" (even though I called his bluff) -- he now has what seems to be a valid zip file, but has password protected it, and claims that he cannot find the password! This can only go on for so long.

yuppo
06-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Lol, someone uploaded this zip to my group, i deleted it as soon as i found out it had a password but there is a few folk on my group who downloaded it and have password crackers working on it as we speak. I've already told them they are wasteing their time but they are gonna crack it anyway so we will know for sure soon.

Bilot
07-11-2003, 04:13 AM
Lol, someone uploaded this zip to my group, i deleted it as soon as i found out it had a password but there is a few folk on my group who downloaded it and have password crackers working on it as we speak. I've already told them they are wasteing their time but they are gonna crack it anyway so we will know for sure soon.

Actually, I'm a little curios myself; let me know how it goes.

tzeonn
07-11-2003, 05:13 AM
he must haf found the rambooster uncracked, and zipped it up himself, lol

wat a loser.

yuppo
07-11-2003, 10:02 AM
he must haf found the rambooster uncracked, and zipped it up himself, lol

wat a loser.

I still doubt that rambooster even exists, still not seen anything official about it, just rantings in this forum. I reckon hes just renamed another sis and app file.