PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3510i ringtone formats ".rt" extension

jdoublek
24-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Hi, i used the Oxygen ringtone workshop to download the original ringtones off of my 3510i.

What i would like to do is edit one of the ringtones, i have done this b4 with midi files, however, the one i would like to edit "Bee" (tis very loud!) is in the format '.rt', which is not recognised by normal media players/editers.

Just wondering if anyone knows any software that can convert this to a midi file, or enable it to be edited in any way?

Thanks in advance

James Watt
25-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Hi JKK.

I also use ORW, but I have Oxygen Phone Manager II that has a facility to edit and create RingTones.
Perhaps you could try it out?

But do you really need to use the BEE ringtone? lol

Regards from James Watt

jdoublek
25-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Cheers for ya help james!

I also have OPM2, however, i think that u can only edit the DCT3 phone ringtones e.g. .rtx format etc., but cant edit midi - which my fone (3510i) uses.

The reason i would like to know if there are any editors for .rt format is cos bout half the original 3510i tones are in this format and are unable to be edited with the usual softwares, guess that this is a specific format for nokia fones??

If anyone has any software that can edit/play these formats, i would be very greatfull if they could tell me the name of it :D !!!

Cheers for any more help!!