PDA

View Full Version : mgs apps closed

g_b0y22
24-10-2003, 08:19 PM
i moved my 101 folder from my c drive to my e drive, now when i open MGS i would get an app closed error, can somebody help me out here?

yuppo
24-10-2003, 08:37 PM
It should have worked if you done it right. When you go in to the 101 folder there should be 3 folders, bin, game and save. Inside the bin folder there should be dll and mag files. Inside the game folder there should be mag files and the save folder should have a folder for each of the games plus an ini file. I had to move these file by file to get it to work.

g_b0y22
24-10-2003, 09:03 PM
It should have worked if you done it right. When you go in to the 101 folder there should be 3 folders, bin, game and save. Inside the bin folder there should be dll and mag files. Inside the game folder there should be mag files and the save folder should have a folder for each of the games plus an ini file. I had to move these file by file to get it to work.

i see...what i did wasa just cut and paste the 101 folder, then i opened it in E and saw nothing so i cut and paste the 3 folders you just mentioned, i will try file by file now, also do i have to move the magic 101 folder from the system folder in c? or just move everything in 101 folder only?

yuppo
25-10-2003, 08:20 PM
If you install cobra attack or mgs karting first the magic 101 folder is automatically put on the e drive. It should work but since i've never had to do it, i dunno.