PDA

View Full Version : sms settings locked in t-mobile phones too?

barret55
25-10-2003, 12:15 AM
after reading many different sources, i've come to accept the conclusion that the internet settings are locked into the firmware of my nokia 6610. today, i came across something interesting. i cannot send any sms text messages. when i try to, all i get is an error message saying that the message cannot be sent now, try again later. i've found some settings in the menu that let me enter in an sms message center number, but am still not able to send a text message. are the sms settings locked into the firmware as well?

fugster
25-10-2003, 02:55 AM
after reading many different sources, i've come to accept the conclusion that the internet settings are locked into the firmware of my nokia 6610. today, i came across something interesting. i cannot send any sms text messages. when i try to, all i get is an error message saying that the message cannot be sent now, try again later. i've found some settings in the menu that let me enter in an sms message center number, but am still not able to send a text message. are the sms settings locked into the firmware as well?

Please ask in the correct forum , this is for DCT4 unlock codes only!!

barret55
25-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Please ask in the correct forum , this is for DCT4 unlock codes only!!
i wasn't quite sure which forum this would fit under. any suggestions? sorry again for posting in the wrong forum

crashynot
25-10-2003, 08:33 AM
Post your Problem in this par of the forum
check link
http://nokiafree.org/forums/f65/s
thank you