PDA

View Full Version : Phone will not switch on



psychopat
06-08-2002, 07:44 AM
Hi there I'm a newbie. I tried flashing a nokia 5110 with Nokia Flasher when my PC crashed. Now the phone will not switch on and I had to reformat my harddrive to get my PC working again and have lost my backup flashfiles. Can some please tell me how to get the phone working again, and what is the best software to use and where I can get it.

Thanks guys you have a great site and have found lots of useful info.

jasonlau
06-08-2002, 07:53 AM
I'm using Rolis 4.78b6 for flash and Knok22 to update FAID.
It works for me.

Cheers

treng
06-08-2002, 06:52 PM
Hi there I'm a newbie. I tried flashing a nokia 5110 with Nokia Flasher when my PC crashed. Now the phone will not switch on and I had to reformat my harddrive to get my PC working again and have lost my backup flashfiles. Can some please tell me how to get the phone working again, and what is the best software to use and where I can get it.

download a new flash file and flash it again.

jann
17-10-2002, 10:46 AM
i'm a newbie can u give me a step by step instruction on how to revive a 5110 after a power failure or bad flash. also what software to use. tnx need help urgent

Manipulator
17-10-2002, 11:01 AM
how you flash it,just flash it agian in the right way.