PDA

View Full Version : sim blocked!

barret55
27-10-2003, 08:02 AM
i was messing around with my phone (like i shouldn't be doing .. lol), and while i was trying to change my PIN code, i put in a code wrong 3 times, and now my sim is blocked. i called suncom, and they gave me a couple of PUK codes to try and unlock the phone, but when i would put in the code, it would ask me to enter a new PIN code, and then verify it. after i put in the code a second time, "code error" would show up, and then would ask me again for the PUK code. the tech had 2 codes for me to try, both of which did the same thing. he said that i need to purchase another SIM card for $10. is this the only course of action i have left?

crashynot
27-10-2003, 11:58 AM
You can ask your service provider for you PuK code they will surply you with the code
dont try any more codes you can block your sim forever
then you will have to buy a new SIM CARD
If they dont give you the code you can ask them for a seconde card (TWIN) they will surply it Free fo charge

barret55
27-10-2003, 06:50 PM
You can ask your service provider for you PuK code they will surply you with the code
dont try any more codes you can block your sim forever
then you will have to buy a new SIM CARD
If they dont give you the code you can ask them for a seconde card (TWIN) they will surply it Free fo charge

thanks for the reply .. i managed to get it working again. turns out the first tech person didn't tell me the right way to put in the code. i called them back this morning, and spoke to another tech who got me up and running again.