PDA

View Full Version : knok95

why
28-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Hi group
I am a complete novice and would like to unlock my 3310 using a data cable I purchased from e bay. From reading some of the very informative posts in this forum I realise I need some software called knok95. Please could someone point me in the right direction. Also, when the cabe is connected does the phone have to be off or on or in some sort of service mode. I have tried some software that came with the cable but with no joy, I keep being informed that there is nothing connected.
Thanks
W

sk3done
28-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Hi group
I am a complete novice and would like to unlock my 3310 using a data cable I purchased from e bay. From reading some of the very informative posts in this forum I realise I need some software called knok95. Please could someone point me in the right direction. Also, when the cabe is connected does the phone have to be off or on or in some sort of service mode. I have tried some software that came with the cable but with no joy, I keep being informed that there is nothing connected.
Thanks
W

no need for knok mate just use this proggie and select read phone then press button marked sp and away u go

why
28-10-2003, 12:20 PM
no need for knok mate just use this proggie and select read phone then press button marked sp and away u go

Thanks very much. Have you any ideas why I am getting the message 'failed to initialyse local mode'. could the cable be faulty or not making a proper connection or perhaps there is something I am not doing right.
Thanks again
w

natnat
28-10-2003, 08:03 PM
i have tried to use knock95 for quite some time but i have the same error too!

try to use rolis flasher 4.79b6 -no problem with me using WinXP with userport!

sk3done
28-10-2003, 09:13 PM
i have tried to use knock95 for quite some time but i have the same error too!

try to use rolis flasher 4.79b6 -no problem with me using WinXP with userport!

what os are u using mate 98 or xp if u are useing xp iu will need user port

why
28-10-2003, 09:50 PM
what os are u using mate 98 or xp if u are useing xp iu will need user port

Thanks for the program sk3done, I have sorted the problem and my 3310 is now unlocked. It seems I had the settings wrong, I clicked on options / setup and selected 'powered from dtr line (db9 pin4) and hey presto!

Thanks again for your help, my next task is to get rid of the 'Virgin mobile' that appears at switch on even though I have a Vodafone sim.
w

sk3done
30-10-2003, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the program sk3done, I have sorted the problem and my 3310 is now unlocked. It seems I had the settings wrong, I clicked on options / setup and selected 'powered from dtr line (db9 pin4) and hey presto!

Thanks again for your help, my next task is to get rid of the 'Virgin mobile' that appears at switch on even though I have a Vodafone sim.
w

use noktool and do reset all i think that will clear it as in sfr