PDA

View Full Version : setting up a FTP for gsm software , firmware etc ..PLZ HELP!!

NfO
28-10-2003, 07:37 PM
i'm starting this FTP not just for myself but to help other users of this forum find the files they need and not annoying dead www. links, so anyone who wants to help out plz use the login below , all files will be moved to correct folders ...all makes of fones will be catered for so come on dont be shy upload TESTED stuff only, for those who want there own account just pm me

unlockers , firmware , imei changers , ringtones , wallpapers , games ..the lot!

MODS if this aint ok plz delete this post - just trying to keep it FREE

login details (1 login per ip or BANNED)

ftp://nokia:[email protected]:23 - these details shall be deleted after a few days ...after that pm me or email

anyone caught abusing it will have there ip or ip ranges banned simple as that ...for those who plan to help ..welcome aboard!

nFo

Yotamz
28-10-2003, 09:30 PM
thanx for your help :)

MODS if this aint ok plz delete this post

as long as it is free, and does not contain warez and illegal stuff - it's ok :)

NfO
30-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Thx to those who have uploaded what they have..plz continue with this Gr8 support , NFREE members please feel free to download anything you need , ..all the tools u need in 1 place :)

NfO

Viktor2002
30-10-2003, 06:19 PM
cannot access it

Viktor2002
30-10-2003, 06:28 PM
ok will do if i remember

meskalin
31-10-2003, 01:09 AM
i've got 2.5 GB of Nokia tools, mostly DCT3 stuff and EEPROM data for Vitually ALL Nokia Phones ............... Send me some login details and i'll upload all the stuff you dont have

mail me @
[email protected]