PDA

View Full Version : 6100 Swap

Warge Master
30-10-2003, 09:19 AM
Hi there ,

I was wondering if there was anyone here who would be interested in swaping their 6100 for my 6100. My 6100 is blocked so it wont work in the uk or europe but anywhere outside. The phone is brand new and in excellent condition. I would be expecting a similar condition phone from my prospective swaper in return.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Bye
Warge Master

James Watt
01-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Hi there ,

I was wondering if there was anyone here who would be interested in swaping their 6100 for my 6100. My 6100 is blocked so it wont work in the uk or europe but anywhere outside. The phone is brand new and in excellent condition. I would be expecting a similar condition phone from my prospective swaper in return.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Bye
Warge Master

Hi there.

Have you tried another SIM Card from a different Network?
Blocking of phones, is usually a sign that the phone has been reported lost or stolen.

Is the 15 digit IMEI (starts 3514.......) number still readable, you can type *#06# on the keypad also to display it.
This number is unique to the phone, and is sent to the Network each time it Logs-On.

You can check the validity by asking in some mobile phone shops, e.g. Carphone Warehouse.

If you can prove that you are the rightful owner of the phone, you can have it unblocked by the original Network operator.

Good luck
Regards from James Watt