PDA

View Full Version : Themes to 6600?

phattrance
01-11-2003, 03:42 PM
does anyone know were i can downloads themes to my 6600?

Apocalypso
03-11-2003, 01:25 PM

Hi,

u can choose to download themes from nokia's website.
but the problems is there is only one other theme there....

I also try difrent way and look for some theme editor prog but I didn't find nothing even on nokia.forum site, so we need to wait until nokia will release soft for making/edithing theme.

I hope thats will be soon is possible

Undying
04-11-2003, 08:34 AM
Do you mean that Theme we can download from wap? I downloaded it yesterday. The name of it is Climber. Pretty neat, and i like it better than the pre installed themes. I hope it will be possible to make own themes like with the Sony Ericsson`s phones.

Majestic
09-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Where exactly can i download the theme? Can someone send it to me?

Majestic
12-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Please, can somebody send me the Climber Theme? I cant connect to wap sites! Just send it per email!

[email protected]

Thanks!

zackx
12-11-2003, 05:27 PM
http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068646327.jpg

Majestic
12-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Yers, nice! Can you up the whole theme, too? Or send it through email?

zackx
14-11-2003, 02:07 PM
http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068836557.jpg http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068836576.jpg
http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068836595.jpg http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068836612.jpg
http://www.junctionmobile.com/forums/uploads/post-15-1068836630.jpg

foenix
14-11-2003, 02:27 PM
it would be really cool to have some other themes. Or even better, a theme editor (i have a few ideas myself).

I think it wouldn't be too hard for an experienced hacker to find out how those theme files work and then make an editor based on that information

Majestic
14-11-2003, 03:40 PM
Ok, I got the Climber Theme (many thanks for that!).

There are 3 Files, One .skn, one .mbm and one ini file!

Copied all to c:\system\skins\ in a directory that i created with the name of the ini file! I updated the ini file with that path and everything worked well!!

aries1dcrn
14-11-2003, 03:51 PM
Ok, I got the Climber Theme (many thanks for that!).

There are 3 Files, One .skn, one .mbm and one ini file!

Copied all to c:\system\skins\ in a directory that i created with the name of the ini file! I updated the ini file with that path and everything worked well!!
where did you domwload the 3 files?
my provider doesnt allow to surf other wap site than their own, thats why i cant go to nokias site via wap
or you know what to do please [email protected]

jonata
14-11-2003, 03:52 PM
Majestic,
can I have the theme me too ?
Tks
[email protected]

warrior888
14-11-2003, 05:41 PM
Majestic...

could u kindly guide us hw can we install the theme......i download from wap site...but oni one file......hw did u get 3 files...??? pls enlighten....guide us step by step......tx man..

greiver
15-11-2003, 03:17 AM
You guy's keep talking about getting the new themes for the 6600 and give some links to the picture of your new themes but you don't even want to share those themes. We've been asking where we might get it but nobody's answering... just giving links to picture of their new themes and make people envy you. I hope there are people out there who are willing to share cause we're all here to share our knowledge.

zackx
15-11-2003, 04:52 AM
it not easy to rip out the files from the phone and tranfer to another phones... cos not sure which is the files to be extract...

and if extract wrongly n put into another phone, the phone might not boot up u see...

patient

Majestic
15-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Ok, I have uploaded the Theme to the new yupposseries60 group! In the rar there are 3 Files! Just make on your C:\system\skins directory on the phone a new Folder named 101F860C

Copy the three Files to it and enjoy the new theme!

Have phun...

aries1dcrn
15-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Ok, I have uploaded the Theme to the new yupposseries60 group! In the rar there are 3 Files! Just make on your C:\system\skins directory on the phone a new Folder named 101F860C

Copy the three Files to it and enjoy the new theme!

Have phun...

please.... [email protected] cant access the file f**ng bandwith restrictions

warrior888
15-11-2003, 05:35 PM
Bro Majestic....

Could u kindly provide the link here.....???? We hv problem accessing the site.........plzzzzzzz......... :rolleyes:

Majestic
15-11-2003, 06:03 PM
The Link of yuppo's group is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yupposseries60/

Hope this is ok, Yuppo

warrior888
16-11-2003, 10:00 AM
Bro Majestic...

sad to say.....we r unable to enter the site....could u send it to [email protected] alot.......thank you.

imranac
17-11-2003, 12:39 AM
hey Majestic...

could you give us a
direct download link of the yahoo groups
(yahoo groups is banned here in India)

If you could gives us a direct download link,
all of us who have problems with yahoo group will be grateful!

thanks in advance!

Cheers!

ishaqz
17-11-2003, 01:13 AM
huh majestic......... i joined the group but couldnt find the file....... can you please tell where it is and if you sending it by email or any one else have any nokia 6600 theme or the climber theme..... then please email it to [email protected] . Thanks.

imranac
17-11-2003, 03:00 AM
hey majestic!?
could u give us a direct download link?!

chfats2000
19-11-2003, 03:11 AM
i can sent out the climber.sis file if someone can host it !
It not the one in yuppo, mine is only 1 file *.sis

Any taker?

Can you please send me the climber.SIS file? Really appreciate, I am looking for it since a while ;-)

C.

ishaqz
20-11-2003, 08:12 PM
huh guys....... can someone send me the climber theme please....would be real grateful.......keep reading that everyone has it .....i dont have wap or would download it....... can someone send it to ma email..... [email protected] ........thanks

marirs
22-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey guys..here u go for the .sis file for the Climber Theme
Enjoy....:)

aries1dcrn
23-11-2003, 11:36 AM
I've edited several mbm files for themes, problem is... wil renaming the .skn file from climber work? and what will the .ini filename would be? and the folder? (101F860C)

marirs
23-11-2003, 11:57 AM
I've edited several mbm files for themes, problem is... wil renaming the .skn file from climber work? and what will the .ini filename would be? and the folder? (101F860C)

Hi,

Its worth a try which I would experiment in a while & post back the results.
For the folder as it goes, I guess the naming convention is HEX
so you'll go until 101F860D..101F860E...and then rolls back to the next number..I guess...I might be worng too.. If anyone else tries before me...lemme know the results :D

Rgds
MARIRS

aries1dcrn
23-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi,

Its worth a try which I would experiment in a while & post back the results.
For the folder as it goes, I guess the naming convention is HEX
so you'll go until 101F860D..101F860E...and then rolls back to the next number..I guess...I might be worng too.. If anyone else tries before me...lemme know the results :D

Rgds
MARIRS

I've tried that... didnt work
there may be sumtin in the skn file...
hope sumbuddy discover it

marirs
23-11-2003, 12:06 PM
I've tried that... didnt work
there may be sumtin in the skn file...
hope sumbuddy discover it

Hi,

In the skn file...if u edit it...rename that Climber.mbm to your mbm file name & other climber to a name of your choice... Also remember to start with..let the new name replace the word Climber exactly...meaning Climber has 7 letters..so let be you new name too.. :)

Rgds
MARIRS

aries1dcrn
23-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Hi,

In the skn file...if u edit it...rename that Climber.mbm to your mbm file name & other climber to a name of your choice... Also remember to start with..let the new name replace the word Climber exactly...meaning Climber has 7 letters..so let be you new name too.. :)

Rgds
MARIRS

have you tried it?
does it worked?

marirs
23-11-2003, 01:17 PM
have you tried it?
does it worked?

Hi yes.. I tried it & it did work...however only for 1 & not for the rest...
meaning the skn file has some other values...I'm attaching a document on THEME creating which is also available @ Nokia which is for the series 60 platform.

Steps I used:
(1) copied the climber directory to my laptop thru Infrared.
(2) Made another direcotry and called it 101F860D
(3) The ini file also should be name of the directory, thus, 101F860D.ini
(4) let the name of the skin be something instead of Climber.mbm
(5) point out the same filename in the ini file too
(6) rename the letters for the word Climber in the skn, file.
(7) upload this directory into the phone E:\system\skins\<new dir>
(8) Check it in the Themes Page, your new theme will be listed and can be previewed

aries1dcrn
23-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Hi yes.. I tried it & it did work...however only for 1 & not for the rest...
meaning the skn file has some other values...I'm attaching a document on THEME creating which is also available @ Nokia which is for the series 60 platform.

Steps I used:
(1) copied the climber directory to my laptop thru Infrared.
(2) Made another direcotry and called it 101F860D
(3) The ini file also should be name of the directory, thus, 101F860D.ini
(4) let the name of the skin be something instead of Climber.mbm
(5) point out the same filename in the ini file too
(6) rename the letters for the word Climber in the skn, file.
(7) upload this directory into the phone E:\system\skins\<new dir>
(8) Check it in the Themes Page, your new theme will be listed and can be previewed

:D

WOW! thanks man! i'll try it

aries1dcrn
23-11-2003, 02:00 PM
:D

WOW! thanks man! i'll try it

didn't work. don't get mad at me... i just want to create many themes as possible

vitality
23-11-2003, 02:54 PM
how to edit the .skin file
many thanks

skpg
23-11-2003, 04:23 PM
can anyone teach me hw to make my own theme?

Paradox69
25-11-2003, 10:47 AM
could someone pls email me the climber theme ....

i do not have WAp ..and unable to d/l from the yahoo group its

suppossely posted on ...

txs ..

[email protected]

marirs
25-11-2003, 01:38 PM
sent to [email protected]

could someone pls email me the climber theme ....

i do not have WAp ..and unable to d/l from the yahoo group its

suppossely posted on ...

txs ..

[email protected]

marirs
25-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Hi,
There is another s/w called Wild Skin, if you need it lemme know, I'll upload it some where for all the forum to use it. This allwos you to make as many mbm's possible & it will show it in the themes for as many themes you make & you can change it that way as for now.
I'm reading few nokia documentations for the sdk part to see, how the theme skn, part of it goes..

didn't work. don't get mad at me... i just want to create many themes as possible

aries1dcrn
25-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Hi,
There is another s/w called Wild Skin, if you need it lemme know, I'll upload it some where for all the forum to use it. This allwos you to make as many mbm's possible & it will show it in the themes for as many themes you make & you can change it that way as for now.
I'm reading few nokia documentations for the sdk part to see, how the theme skn, part of it goes..

thanks, i have it and the skin maker. ill give it a try. thank sfor the info :)

chfats2000
25-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Hi,
Can you provide me the link of this Nokia document?
Really appreciate.

C.

Babyboiz
26-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Can any1 tell me where got N6600 themes ? I dun know how to download it and how to edit it....THANKS

belicia212
27-11-2003, 02:11 AM
can someone send me the Climber theme from Nokia ?

my email is : [email protected]

thanks in advance!

belicia212
27-11-2003, 08:24 AM
pleases.. send it ( climber.sis) to me my email. [email protected]

thanks...

Paradox69
27-11-2003, 09:04 AM
pleases.. send it ( climber.sis) to me my email. [email protected]

thanks...

chk ur inbx :)

raulsuhani
27-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Damn, I hate to bother you guys...like all the others did, but I searched everywhere for the Climber theme and .. probably I'm too stupid to find it :)... However...I dare to ask you to send it to my email if is not to much to ask..PLEASEEEEEE...Thank you v.v.v.v much...

[email protected]

Thanx again...in advance...

Apocalypso
27-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Damn, I hate to bother you guys...like all the others did, but I searched everywhere for the Climber theme and .. probably I'm too stupid to find it :)... However...I dare to ask you to send it to my email if is not to much to ask..PLEASEEEEEE...Thank you v.v.v.v much...

[email protected]

Thanx again...in advance...

chk mailbox

Babyboiz
27-11-2003, 01:53 PM
chk mailbox
How about me? [email protected] Thanks in advance!

marirs
27-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Hi all,

What I've done is taken a free space & am uploading all the stuff I have in that place.

For now, since most of them wants the original climber theme, I've just uploaded that + the MBM Wizard & the BmConv for editing the themes etc.

the url is: http://www.n6600.tk
go there to get all the stuff.
For now, you'll just find the MBM wizzard & the original Climber theme.

But I'll be uploading more (a lot) before sunday.

Enjoy

Rgds
Marirs

tdz
27-11-2003, 10:12 PM
please send it to me , [email protected] , some guy had the sis , please send it to me cuz i dont know how to do wht the other people are doin!!!!

marirs
27-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Hi,

I'm @ home now, so what I'll do is upload it to my webspace before tomorrow noon. be sure to check it tomorrow @ http://www.n6600.tk

Sorry for the delay...

Rgd
Marirs

Can you provide me the link of this Nokia document?
Really appreciate.

C.

marirs
27-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Hi tdz,

download the zip file that is there on my webspace http://www.n6600.tk
Then unzip it, u'll find the .sis file.....Goto PC SUITE & click on Tools, install system software & point to the .sis file. it will get installed, else, send it to your phone via infrared / bluetooth & then the phone will handle it from there

Rgds
MARIRS

please send it to me , [email protected] , some guy had the sis , please send it to me cuz i dont know how to do wht the other people are doin!!!!

Fendushi
28-11-2003, 10:16 AM
Hi tdz,

download the zip file that is there on my webspace http://www.n6600.tk
Then unzip it, u'll find the .sis file.....Goto PC SUITE & click on Tools, install system software & point to the .sis file. it will get installed, else, send it to your phone via infrared / bluetooth & then the phone will handle it from there

Rgds
MARIRS

Thanks for helping everyone out, dude!

puffo83
30-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Hi all! The website www.themes6600.tk (http://www.themes6600.tk) allow to download and upload themes for nokia 6600! Let's go!

donaldskie
30-11-2003, 04:20 PM
Hi,

how did you manage to get such SDK? the theme feature of symbian 7 for nokia is not on the updated SDK... and btw the suggestion you made for making multiple themes just by renaming the hex name of the folder will not work... i tried it even before sharing the knowledge of editing themes....

XLNC
30-11-2003, 04:36 PM
ok got the files from thae site, can upload the .sis files on to the phone installs atuomatically but how u install the .mbm files, do you need to convert them or sumting.

let us know please

cheers

marirs
04-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Hi,
Just check this...
http://marirs.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=13&

I'm done 75% in getting my own .sis file for the themes....& it does work...
Will get to know the full concept ASAP..am only working on it... :D
By the way take a look at my themes over there & comment too.. :D

MARIRS

how did you manage to get such SDK? the theme feature of symbian 7 for nokia is not on the updated SDK... and btw the suggestion you made for making multiple themes just by renaming the hex name of the folder will not work... i tried it even before sharing the knowledge of editing themes....

Fendushi
05-12-2003, 07:52 AM
Hi,
Just check this...
http://marirs.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=13&

I'm done 75% in getting my own .sis file for the themes....& it does work...
Will get to know the full concept ASAP..am only working on it... :D
By the way take a look at my themes over there & comment too.. :D

MARIRS

Yo marirs, keep us posted will ya?

Thanks bro!

marirs
05-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Yo marirs, keep us posted will ya?

Thanks bro!

Hi I'll surely keep everyone posted....just in case if u want the makesis.exe utility..to start with..I'm attaching it here...

puffo83
05-12-2003, 06:10 PM
DOWNLOAD NOW Theme Editor for Nokia 6600 in ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!

http://servizi.microforum.it/commerce/terzo_livello.php?s=1&p=1&l=2&id=489

puffo83
10-12-2003, 03:23 PM
NOW Theme Editor is compatible with Windows 98, 2000 and Me!!
www.microforum.it

marirs
10-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Hi,

How many of you wanna know about the Undocumented .SKN creation...
FOR FREE :p

Rgds
Marirs

Hi I'll surely keep everyone posted....just in case if u want the makesis.exe utility..to start with..I'm attaching it here...

aries1dcrn
10-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Hi,

How many of you wanna know about the Undocumented .SKN creation...
FOR FREE :p

Rgds
Marirs

MEEEE! MEEE! MEEEE!

marirs
10-12-2003, 03:40 PM
MEEEE! MEEE! MEEEE!
:) k hold on for abt an hour...I'm documenting it...I'll post all the related tools & the documents & explationations on how to create your own .sk file ....

NO EDITING EXISTING .SKN FILES ... NO LIMIT TO 7 characters .... ALL YOUR OWN FILES WITH YOUR OWN COPYRIGHTS :P

marirs
10-12-2003, 03:40 PM
MEEEE! MEEE! MEEEE!
:) k hold on for abt an hour...I'm documenting it...I'll post all the related tools & the documents & explationations on how to create your own .sk file ....

NO EDITING EXISTING .SKN FILES ... NO LIMIT TO 7 characters .... ALL YOUR OWN FILES WITH YOUR OWN COPYRIGHTS :P

marirs
10-12-2003, 04:19 PM
MEEEE! MEEE! MEEEE!

Hi gimme u'r email id

Neville007
27-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Hi all - couple of links for you if you havent found yet - all Themes are Free - over 40 themes all together!
http://www.colourmobiles.co.uk/tpls/colourmobiles/themes.html
http://www.gsmschwantz.com/page.htm - password is gsmztnawhcs
Enjoy People :lol:

Neville007
27-12-2003, 05:58 PM
couple of links for you if you havent found yet - all Themes are Free - over 40 themes all together!
http://www.colourmobiles.co.uk/tpls...les/themes.html
http://www.gsmschwantz.com/page.htm - password is gsmztnawhcs

laygo
30-01-2004, 02:43 PM

same search as you, got any leads?