PDA

View Full Version : Rogers AT&T V60i Subsidy Password

RezaE
05-11-2003, 04:52 AM
This is a brand new phone that I bought to replace the cheap one they give you free with new activation and a 2 year contract. I need the Subsidy password to unlock the phone. The phone and the sim are both from Rogers AT&T but the guy at the store told me that Rogers will charge me for the code because I already have a plan and the offer is only for new customers (which I find is bull). Now, How can I get this password to unlock the phone and once I unlock the phone with it How can I unlock this phone to be able to work with any GSM providor?

Thanks in advance.

RezaE

s1emens
15-11-2003, 08:04 PM
i also experiencing this problem. I really wonder what is exactly a subsidy password, as i recall i do 3 times mistakes and then the v60 goes to contact retailer. after this, the repairing fee is more expensive. maybe some mods can explain and teach us about this password.

s1emens

POOLEY
17-11-2003, 01:51 PM
with motorola phones you get a number of tries to get the code right, after this "contact service" is on the display.

***secret bit***
leave the phone on with this on the display for 45 mins to 1 hour, after this it will ask for the code again!!! get the RIGHT code and DO IT AGAIN....unlocked and happy people!!! :lol:

MAIL ME WITH THE CORRECT I.M.E.I. FOR THE RIGHT CODE

mclarenf1
28-11-2003, 08:39 AM
with motorola phones you get a number of tries to get the code right, after this "contact service" is on the display.

***secret bit***
leave the phone on with this on the display for 45 mins to 1 hour, after this it will ask for the code again!!! get the RIGHT code and DO IT AGAIN....unlocked and happy people!!! :lol:

i also have the same problem, can you help me please?

imei 350644691081963 network code is 30237

and also, teach me how to use the code. thank you very very much in advance.

Alinus
28-11-2003, 01:38 PM
@ mclarenf1

one wweek vacation for you.

before posting read our rules and sticky threads here.

see you in one week

tommybb
26-12-2003, 05:51 AM
Can you unlock Motorola V300 (T-mobile)
the Imei Number is: 352683000299716

I never heard of people unlocking with codes for V300.

I can get the cable for the motorola but what software would I use ? Nokia is easy to find loads of software but motorola its kinda hard I was a nokia fan.

Thanks in advance.

***secret bit***

fuzion
26-12-2003, 06:29 AM
check the sales section

kim16
19-02-2004, 09:13 PM

***secret bit***

my imei is 352490000576923 please could i ahve a code