Taucher
08-08-2002, 12:31 PM
HI guys,
I got some fast questions:
I recently started out flashing fones...
First I was succesful with my own 3310, and even got it converted to 3315.
Now I got a friend who has a 7110, and who only wants to have the language pack changed..he had it´s fone sent in, and after returning his phone only "knew" swedish, danish...and...well anyways just languages he didn´t understood..
So my questions:
1. Is it possible to just change the language pack only, without touching the whole flash file...and do I have to have the correct language pack version, for example version..4. corresponding with the flash file I got on my phone...or does THIS not really matter?!
2. Do I have to have an m-bus cable to "update faid" and stuff, or is this not required to update the language section only?! That´s very important for me to know, since I only have an m/f-bus cable for my own 3310 but not for his 7110, but I DO have a flash file fitting ALL nokia fones
I wanna know this ahead of time, before I screw something up.
Maybe you then can tell me, where I can find the proper 7110 language-pack B file, too??!!
Thanx again for your help!!
Greetings
TAUCHER :-)
My funny page (http://www.tilltaucher.de.am)
I got some fast questions:
I recently started out flashing fones...
First I was succesful with my own 3310, and even got it converted to 3315.
Now I got a friend who has a 7110, and who only wants to have the language pack changed..he had it´s fone sent in, and after returning his phone only "knew" swedish, danish...and...well anyways just languages he didn´t understood..
So my questions:
1. Is it possible to just change the language pack only, without touching the whole flash file...and do I have to have the correct language pack version, for example version..4. corresponding with the flash file I got on my phone...or does THIS not really matter?!
2. Do I have to have an m-bus cable to "update faid" and stuff, or is this not required to update the language section only?! That´s very important for me to know, since I only have an m/f-bus cable for my own 3310 but not for his 7110, but I DO have a flash file fitting ALL nokia fones
I wanna know this ahead of time, before I screw something up.
Maybe you then can tell me, where I can find the proper 7110 language-pack B file, too??!!
Thanx again for your help!!
Greetings
TAUCHER :-)
My funny page (http://www.tilltaucher.de.am)