PDA

View Full Version : nokia 3650

mjaportfolio
08-11-2003, 03:45 PM
i have a nokia 3650 from t-mobile(USA). I had earlier triedto unlock it, but entered wrong code more than 5 times, so ultimately could not unlock it. i also tried using serial cable with software, but sould not do it. then it would not turn on properly, because somehow, it's program got sorrupted. i have sent to nokia to fix the problem. i assume they will upgrade the software. My question is, if it is reprogrammed, can i unlock it now? please advice. thanks

fugster
08-11-2003, 03:52 PM
i have a nokia 3650 from t-mobile(USA). I had earlier triedto unlock it, but entered wrong code more than 5 times, so ultimately could not unlock it. i also tried using serial cable with software, but sould not do it. then it would not turn on properly, because somehow, it's program got sorrupted. i have sent to nokia to fix the problem. i assume they will upgrade the software. My question is, if it is reprogrammed, can i unlock it now? please advice. thanks

You will still have used your 5 attempts so you will only be able to use a cable and unlock software.

mjaportfolio
08-11-2003, 04:09 PM
You will still have used your 5 attempts so you will only be able to use a cable and unlock software.

thanks for the info. last time when i tried to unlock it by using cable and bwinlock, it would say "unable to calculate". however software did read the imei number correctly. do u know of any method to unlock it.
thanks

fugster
08-11-2003, 04:11 PM
thanks for the info. last time when i tried to unlock it by using cable and bwinlock, it would say "unable to calculate". however software did read the imei number correctly. do u know of any method to unlock it.
thanks

Sorry only ever unlocked 3650's using codes so can't help.......

Ask in the Nokia DCT4 forum and someone may be able to help you more......