PDA

View Full Version : this might be a little help to you Genolite users..

ameixoeiro
08-11-2003, 10:17 PM
i this can help you to create menus in genolite..

sirpaul1
09-11-2003, 01:49 PM
@ameixoeiro i have tried your software but i don't understand how to use it when i get an error message "run time error '76' PATH NOT FOUND" can you tellme what i9'm doing wrong

@everyone else- scanned file with upto date McAfee no problems.

Splasher
11-11-2003, 07:25 PM
@ameixoeiro i have tried your software but i don't understand how to use it when i get an error message "run time error '76' PATH NOT FOUND" can you tellme what i9'm doing wrong

@everyone else- scanned file with upto date McAfee no problems.

I've the same problem....

we need a structure file :)

I need one for the 3315 Twisted :)

ejvital
13-11-2003, 06:41 AM
tnx for the SW...

hows this software worx?

what it *.gls

natnat
13-11-2003, 07:22 AM
what is this software for?

isn't it genolite is used for? making menus???

ameixoeiro
13-11-2003, 05:18 PM
first download this version.. the first one has too many bugs.
this software helps you to implement the menus new created into Genolite.. i use it and it saves me some trouble.
*.gls is a text file with another extension. it helps u if you want to save or load created menus in this sw..
u can create some menus in this proggy and use the output into genolite's given menu estructure..
THIS DOESNT CREATE ALL THE MENUS!! IT ONLY HELPS YOU TO IMPLEMENT NEW ONES.. all you have to do is to change the function and animation, addresses..
if you think it's usefull use it, but if u dont.. sorry, i tried..
regards, ameixoeiro

ameixoeiro
13-11-2003, 05:26 PM
for that given error just create a folder named "windows" and another named "temp" imside of it and put them in c:
it has to be like this "c:\windows\temp" or it won't work..

regards, ameixoeiro

badjunk
19-11-2003, 02:09 AM
for that given error just create a folder named "windows" and another named "temp" imside of it and put them in c:
it has to be like this "c:\windows\temp" or it won't work..

regards, ameixoeiro

Hi ameixoeiro,
could you please use environment variable %TEMP% or some standard function to get user's temp dir? Mine is D:\Temp ;)
C:\Windows\Temp is no prob of course, but i think that way it would be way much more user friendly and could eliminate unnesessary errors.

ameixoeiro
21-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Hi ameixoeiro,
could you please use environment variable %TEMP% or some standard function to get user's temp dir? Mine is D:\Temp ;)
C:\Windows\Temp is no prob of course, but i think that way it would be way much more user friendly and could eliminate unnesessary errors.

This is another version that doesn't need a temp file..
use and abuse it..
hope u like it..

regards,
ameixoeiro

ameixoeiro
22-11-2003, 08:08 PM
i'd like to apologize, cause this isn't the newer version o my proggy..
i'm not at home right now but when i get the chance i'll post it for you guys.. i'm really sorry!

regards,
ameixoeiro

ameixoeiro
24-11-2003, 08:43 PM
this is my new version..

use it if it comes handy..

regards,
ameixoeiro