PDA

View Full Version : SIM cloning...



Tracid
09-11-2003, 12:26 AM
I wrote here because there are too less people reading the SIM Cloning section.
I have two questions:

1. Today i built Dejan SIMCARD Reader.Its fully working with the original Dejan´s Sim_scan,but with other software it doesn´t work(Simspy,SimEdit).
Knows anybody the reason?

2.I want to build hardware for SIM Cloning.
Anybody can give me the scheme and the PCB layout for the best and working one?
Which sw to use for cloning?

Thanks!!!

NokDoc
09-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Hi,

> I wrote here because there are too less people reading the SIM Cloning section.

I moved it to Sim Cloning area, while not many people seem to understand why we do have seperate areas.

NokDoc

Salami1_1
09-11-2003, 06:31 PM
I wrote here because there are too less people reading the SIM Cloning section.
I have two questions:

1. Today i built Dejan SIMCARD Reader.Its fully working with the original Dejan´s Sim_scan,but with other software it doesn´t work(Simspy,SimEdit).
Knows anybody the reason?

2.I want to build hardware for SIM Cloning.
Anybody can give me the scheme and the PCB layout for the best and working one?
Which sw to use for cloning?

Thanks!!!
You already build half of it.. you can read ki/imsi with dejan simcard reader (why use other software then simscan? it's best software around)

now what you need is jdm programmer (or something a like) that can write the hex to simcard (simemmu). Just use google to get schematics.

WBR

Tracid
10-11-2003, 02:45 AM
I read on a page SilverCards are using operating system SIMEMU.
I must write pic.hex and eeprom.hex.
for pic.hex writing i need UNIPIPO,and for writing eeprom.hex i need Phoenix.
WILL Dejan SIM reader be good instead of Phoenix?Can Dejans reader write eeprom.hex?

SirGraham
10-11-2003, 12:18 PM
hi Tracid,

Your problem is that the dejan Reader get the power of the RS232. it´s a normal Phoenix reader but without extern Vcc.

To work with this reader the Software must control the RST and DTR lines.

The version 0.02 of the XSim don´t work with this device, but the next version of the program the 0.03 will work with this...

Regards,
Sir Graham.

Manipulator
11-11-2003, 12:04 PM
I read on a page SilverCards are using operating system SIMEMU.
I must write pic.hex and eeprom.hex.
for pic.hex writing i need UNIPIPO,and for writing eeprom.hex i need Phoenix.
WILL Dejan SIM reader be good instead of Phoenix?Can Dejans reader write eeprom.hex?


dejan reader cant program eeprom.hex.
u cant build a simple JDM.
www.id2.cz

Tracid
11-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Thanks everybody for help!!
I will build a Phoenix and UNIPIPO.
Anybody please send me the best software for cloning!
e-mail: [email protected]