PDA

View Full Version : 5510 - Dct3/dct4??????

Zoltrix
09-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Hi, ppl.
Help me with one thing, is nokia 5510 dct3 or dct4.
If is dct3 i think i can unlock it with eeprom tools, is that right????????
Send the answer to my private mail [email protected]

Zoltrix
10-08-2002, 08:37 AM
Ok ppl , no need to reply it´s dct3, i´ve unlocked it with eeprom tools, but one thing was happening, the phone with my cable connected, only stayed about 7 or 8 seconds turned on, after that it shutdown.
Solution for this:
1- Open eeprom tools
2-Connect the phone to the computer
3-Press the on button
Very fast)
4-Press the button to reset the sp-locks
It´s done, because before the phone could turn off, the sp locks where all open.

XARiUS
11-08-2002, 02:41 AM
Hi m8!

I have same problem unlocking 5510! Now in our coutry we have a lot of them! Even i have one. If you want to let the phone always ON you can do this:

1- Turn on your phone
2- Attatch the cable
3- Unlock it

This way the phone stays always on!

Zoltrix
11-08-2002, 08:46 PM
How can you do that, if the connectors are under the battery, you can´t turn on the phone , because you only connect the phone with the adapter.

XARiUS
12-08-2002, 01:13 AM
Well, i can do that! I have a flasher cable that came with four separate connectors for all (i think) dct-3 nokia phones! then i can connect every one of then to the flasher interface, or to my m-bus cable. So i CAN put the connector in phone, then turn it on, and just then, plug it to the m-bus cable, with the phone already on. But if you put the connector on the phone, turn on the phone, and then plug the interface on the serial port, it might also work! Try it and say something. :)

Zoltrix
12-08-2002, 09:38 AM
O telemevel já está desbloqueado, o que eu queria dizer era que para desbloquear este telemovel é necessário o adaptador do 33xx, então o connector do adaptador fica logo abaixo da bateria por isso, é obrigatório o connector do cabo de desbloqueio, estar ligado, talvez desligado do computador então o telemovel já fique ligado, não experimentei, simplesmente, como tinha cerca de 7-8 segundos com o telemovel ligado , experimentei o eeprom tools que teve tempo para tudo.
Já agora de onde és, que programas utilizas para desbloquear ???
Sou de Aveiro.

Alinus
12-08-2002, 07:03 PM
i do not use eeprom tools to unlock dct3, i use nc_calc by dejan.

i connect phone through mbus, phone always on, and unlock it.

after unlocking, when i enter Sim card, the phone always resets itself for a few second - and restarts unlocked on all chanels. happend on all dct 3 phones.

liteFun
14-08-2002, 10:49 AM
NPM-5 (5510) is DCT3, basically as 3330 but with radio/musicplayer and "real" keyboard.

PPM 0x490000
EEPROM 0x550000

in finland is no reason to remove locks, but i guess it works just fine knok-phoenix with mbus-cable (33x0 cable).

i have v03.53 mcu+ppm, but not as original, it's after i got my 5510 working again (i had to fool with it.. erased everything.. new virgin eeprom..)
i'm missing animated startup, but who cares.

tried to convert as 3330, won't work.
tried for getting tones with mygnokii from eeprom.

if someone wants easily to change sms tones, i can send my mcu.
my sms tones are knock again, frog, city bird, city slicker.
easy way to compare your original mcu what i modified.

Shidoshi
15-08-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Zoltrix
O telemevel já está desbloqueado, o que eu queria dizer era que para desbloquear este telemovel é necessário o adaptador do 33xx, então o connector do adaptador fica logo abaixo da bateria por isso, é obrigatório o connector do cabo de desbloqueio, estar ligado, talvez desligado do computador então o telemovel já fique ligado, não experimentei, simplesmente, como tinha cerca de 7-8 segundos com o telemovel ligado , experimentei o eeprom tools que teve tempo para tudo.
Já agora de onde és, que programas utilizas para desbloquear ???
Sou de Aveiro.

Es mesmo muito tolo ou entao eu e que sou bue burro :P
Pensei que o teu post era sobre 5510 e aqui estas a falar dos conectores do 3310 :D

e ainda por cima esta seccao e de 51XX/61XX :)

Esplica la essa pff :)

Zoltrix
15-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Pq o 5510, não nada mais nada menos do que um 33xx com rádio, mp3 e um teclado muita giro, nunca abriste um 5510????????
A parte interior é de um 3310 ou 3330, por isso é que utiliza os conectores deste ultimos

Shidoshi
15-08-2002, 08:08 PM
Bah, you're right :p

I was actually thinking of the 5210, I had a picture of the 5210 in my head whilst mentioning the 5510, sorry :)