PDA

View Full Version : Hi, i am italian, i need help.NICY FORUM!!

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Hi, i need all the game in the blz format, i need the link to download them, i have only sonic tomb raider eand pandemonium.

My second problem is that sonic n has stripes blu at the top and under the game on display...as in the film in 16:9...i have downloaded it from the site of matt...

can u help me? i'd like to have THPS,Marcel desailly football etc..plz help me!

contact me at [email protected]

i will thank u!

it's a great forum with great people!

mattyj2002
09-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi, i need all the game in the blz format, i need the link to download them, i have only sonic tomb raider eand pandemonium.

My second problem is that sonic n has stripes blu at the top and under the game on display...as in the film in 16:9...i have downloaded it from the site of matt...

can u help me? i'd like to have THPS,Marcel desailly football etc..plz help me!

contact me at [email protected]

i will thank u!

it's a great forum with great people!

Hi, thanks for using my site!

For SonicN, just press the '#' key on your N-Gage to make the game go full screen, and press it again if you want to go back to the original view.

I have just this minute finished downloading ALL the working rips at the moment, give me a little time and they will be on my site ;)

Matt

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Hi, thanks for using my site!

For SonicN, just press the '#' key on your N-Gage to make the game go full screen, and press it again if you want to go back to the original view.

I have just this minute finished downloading ALL the working rips at the moment, give me a little time and they will be on my site ;)

Matt

i repeat, i have to thank all the forum! another guy help me in mail!

tnx matt, and send me a mail plz with ur address mail! tnx!

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 06:01 PM
mmm matt, the java programs cannot be downloaded... :(

send mail :D

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 06:14 PM
last question(sorry to all :( ): can i have the snowboard? it wasn't inclused because the nokia sended to the market corrupt mmcs so the market gave me pandemonium original instead of the original mmc!

mattyj2002
09-11-2003, 10:11 PM
mmm matt, the java programs cannot be downloaded...

send mail

My webspace server (www.shohra.com) is down :(

I cant upload the new games either, have to wait till it is back online

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 10:14 PM
no :(

i need the BLZ because it's better..i don't know how to use the other games, they are zipped , zipeed inside etc...blz is the best.

if u send me a mail, we can find other space online!

ShinAkuma
09-11-2003, 11:55 PM
other question: why i cannot use more than one game on my mmc? i have a small one (16mb) but puyo puyo and tomb rider are less than 16..but if i run tomb rider, it makes error..audio etc..don't run!

must i use other directoryes etc?

Quake3000
10-11-2003, 02:31 AM
other question: why i cannot use more than one game on my mmc? i have a small one (16mb) but puyo puyo and tomb rider are less than 16..but if i run tomb rider, it makes error..audio etc..don't run!

must i use other directoryes etc?
well first of all 16 mb is to little to to use both games do i think but i read on another forum that it was some missing files in the blz on tomb raider second want n-gage games go on my homesite www.quake3000.tk 8-)

ShinAkuma
10-11-2003, 06:46 PM
it doesn't work :(

mattyj2002
10-11-2003, 08:47 PM
All games will be on my site within the hour :D

www.btinternet.com/~mattyj2002/

Matt

ShinAkuma
10-11-2003, 09:36 PM
u are simply the best!!!!!!!!

all in blz......

the best.

plz send me a mail to save ur contact! maybe i can format and lost this site!i hope not, it's a great forum! :D

now i'm waiting for a soccer game....fifa..etc..and a game for phones, because it's not good to play tomb rider on ngage...grerath graphics but for phones the must be QUICK game as football etc..no long story..

ShinAkuma
10-11-2003, 09:42 PM
sorry matt, but i'd like to have the blz for the snowboard, i don't have the original mmc..can u upload it?

great, tnx.

ShinAkuma
10-11-2003, 11:06 PM
how can i turn off the sound in sonic n?

mattyj2002
10-11-2003, 11:27 PM
how can i turn off the sound in sonic n?

Press the '0' button.

What 'snowboard' are you on about??

Matt

ShinAkuma
11-11-2003, 04:45 PM
Press the '0' button.

What 'snowboard' are you on about??

Matt

the one u can find in the original mmcs...the snowboard Flo i think it's called...i don't have the original mmc polz i need that game! and soccer games (i'm italian :P)

secondly, i'd like to know if i can put more than one game on one mmc

really thanks, matt

ShinAkuma
11-11-2003, 05:56 PM
matt, we must have virtua tennis,mlb slam, and the other games!

i need flo (snow) too and when will be out, fifa 2004

mattyj2002
11-11-2003, 09:35 PM
matt, we must have virtua tennis,mlb slam, and the other games!

i need flo (snow) too and when will be out, fifa 2004

You can get it for free from www.nokiagame.com

Its a FREE game from Nokia, so i dont need to upload it, get it from them :)

Matt

ss668668
11-11-2003, 09:48 PM
the one u can find in the original mmcs...the snowboard Flo i think it's called...i don't have the original mmc polz i need that game! and soccer games (i'm italian :P)

secondly, i'd like to know if i can put more than one game on one mmc

really thanks, matt
For the 2nd question, the answer is "Yes" ! I 've installed six games in my 128MB MMC card.

But in case you have just ran a game which occupied most of the internal memory of your N-Gage, an error message of insufficient memory may come out and you need to restart your N-gage to run the next game (This problem is not so frequent..^^")

ShinAkuma
11-11-2003, 10:04 PM
tnx! the other games matT?

ShinAkuma
11-11-2003, 10:06 PM
and flo it's not free...it's a demo :(