PDA

View Full Version : cloning a cingular sim so i can have 2 number on one sim



Deepdesign
10-11-2003, 12:09 AM
I curently have 2 gsm phone lines with cingular wireless. I am wanting to some how but both numbers on one sim. I am wondering what equipment i need to buy? and what needs to be done?

ivanchewct
02-12-2003, 11:06 AM
here www.flash-storage.com

Tracid
06-12-2003, 09:39 PM
here www.flash-storage.com

I dont understand your first sentence(the reason is my poor english),but for SIM cloning you will need the following:
Phoenix programmer-Reading Ki and IMSI,programming the EEPROM
JDM programmer-programming PIC
SIMScan v2 software-for reading KI and IMSI
SIMEmu v6.01 -PIC and EEPROM hexfiles
ICPROG v1.05 -writing EEPROM.hex and PIC.hex to a blank SIMcard

Blank card- GoldCard,SilverCard,BlackCard

GoldCards are not recommended!

dmobile
10-01-2004, 09:56 AM
I have the all in one sims and the gadget to fix to the comport, can anyone please provide me the softwares required and the instructions too. Also if i program 3 numbers into one sim, am i able to receive incoming calls from all three lines? please help me

Thanks a milllion in advance
:smile: :smile: