PDA

View Full Version : dct-3 code gen software

dude1
10-11-2003, 02:02 PM
here is the software that is used in conjunction with the siemens clip to generate dct-3 codes.

the siemens clip acts as a dongle so for the moment the software is useless with out the clip. but here is the software for all interested parties.

Caramelos
11-11-2003, 12:46 PM
Can you find some way to force the program to calculate codes without the clip?

Please if you know tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Yotamz
11-11-2003, 04:08 PM
the clip is not to prevent the program from working, it holds the algorythm, so the program doesn't calculate the codes, the clip does, and passes the codes back to the program.

Dinger3410
11-11-2003, 04:18 PM
the clip is not to prevent the program from working, it holds the algorythm, so the program doesn't calculate the codes, the clip does, and passes the codes back to the program.

the only qustion now is how to extract the algorythm from the clip.
once thats done free, dct 3 calcs! :D

Dinger :)

Yotamz
11-11-2003, 04:27 PM
right :)

..just like the dct4 calcs. first it required a dongle to work and then it was cracked..

but this might take a little longer, because the siemens clip costs more than the dct4 dongle, and it's pretty expensive for someone to buy it just for making a free software...but i'm sure it will be free one day.

Salami1_1
11-11-2003, 05:32 PM
right :)

..just like the dct4 calcs. first it required a dongle to work and then it was cracked..

but this might take a little longer, because the siemens clip costs more than the dct4 dongle, and it's pretty expensive for someone to buy it just for making a free software...but i'm sure it will be free one day.

indeed expensive but not very hard..
clip is nto very good protected with logical analyzer it's easlily done.

WBR

Unique
11-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Again... it might be same time as dct4 took as it is more expensive yet the clip has little protection.

John