PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking car audio

sergo_zmeia
13-11-2003, 01:40 PM
Hi!
Does any body know how to unlock car audio cassete player with pony prog software...or with another one..
Thanks and regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

wwanthony
14-11-2003, 02:47 AM
Hi,
I dont know what pony prog is but I recently had the problem of my car radio being locked and having to put in a code after a service.

I went back to the garage and they had the code on their computer so a guy from there showed me how to put the code in.
He said it should be in your manual, the code for your system and the method to input the code. or if its a new car then take it to your garage and they will show you.

dont know if this is the info you're after but i hope you find what your looking for.

Best Regards.

sergo_zmeia
14-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Here in my country its an expensive sevice...thats why im looking fo another solution....about Pony prog You can get moe info here..
www.lancos.com
Thanks and regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

docmc187
15-11-2003, 04:40 AM
i work wit eerpom to get free D-tv (direct tv) sat tv i use extreme Hu your looking for some thing to get free sat radio?? like sirus and Xm thats wat we have here in the us its about $10 a month didnt know there was ways to get it free tho ill look in to it but if u get any thing post it up i would like to know