PDA

View Full Version : goboy problems

pointbreakuk
15-11-2003, 03:22 PM
hello,
can anyone help me with goboy.i have installed it and have some games for it.i try and run the games using fexplorer on my phone.when in goboy it says that the game(i have tried wario and res evil)is selected but when i press play i get memory errors dislplayed.I think i should have enough free memory on phone but is there minimum amount free that the phone needs to run goboy????.
anyone please help or please tell me if you have had this problem.
Cheers

sakaveli
15-11-2003, 04:41 PM
what normally works is if you just restart the phone the when its back on, go in to goboy, rather then going through file explorer then clickin the file then starting goboy!
although you might have to do that once to get the rom you want to play loaded up to the goboy memory so when you start goboy it says the name of your rom file!

does that make sense? hope it does!

majstro
15-11-2003, 05:57 PM
No its like this,

First of all, put all your roms in a folder named goboy in e: (e:\goboy)
The new version 1.4 of goboy aoutomaticly checks here so you will now be able to pick select game in the goboy menu where all the games in this folder will be located.
Second of all, itīs not the memory card (mmc) that is out of space. Itīs the memory (as the rom memory on ur PC) that is low. This is cause the entire game is beeing put in the memory and games as big as warion and donkey kong c is to big.
Basicly, if the rom file itself is under ~2.0Mb you will be able to play this rom, els no. Bigger roms should work on a 6600 which has more intern momory.

-=Majstro=-