PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard n-gage installation

BueBlazer
16-11-2003, 04:37 AM
Hi,
I have an ngage and downloaded the blizzard ngage installer and some of the .blz games. trouble is I can't install them. After copying them to the mmc, i've tried running the installer and it says the ngage is diconnected. Also, nothing appears on the ngage. How do u install the games properly? Does it need to be done via bluetooth or will USB do?
Help plz as I have all the cracked games ready to play!
Cheers

andre128
16-11-2003, 10:51 AM
first u better format ur mmc and phone memory if not when u install the game maybe not enough space to unpack
then install the blzinstapp.sis & sonic.blz & seleQ or other system tool.(better send all these file to mmc)
then copy the sonic.blz from E:\System\Mail\... and paste to E:\
then go to menu find the blzinstapp, open it and install the game
After install u will find SONICN on ur menu.now u can play n-gage sonic game :lol:

BueBlazer
16-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Still got nothing. I formatted the mmc and sent the blzinsapp.sis and puzzle.blz to the root directory. I reset my ngage but nothing new appeared in the menu.

:(

BueBlazer
16-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Got it. After sending the files to the mmc, u select tools->manager from the menu. then install the blzinstapp.sis. in the root menu blzinstapp appears. from there u can unpack the games.

:D

matteus240
24-11-2003, 01:49 AM
Ive managed to get every game working on my n gage... and all on one 128MB card :lol: except 4 tony hawks.... that keeps askin 4 these other files but never seems to work even when i find em :evil: ... can anyone help me wiv that :-o msg on ere or email me..

Cheers

Matteus

tzeonn
24-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Ive managed to get every game working on my n gage... and all on one 128MB card :lol: except 4 tony hawks.... that keeps askin 4 these other files but never seems to work even when i find em :evil: ... can anyone help me wiv that :-o msg on ere or email me..

Cheers

Matteus

well, cant help u here. mine cant even install THPS, i had to use my 3650 to install, and now it runs smooth. i figured ngage(my set at least) wun let me install THPS, mayb its too big or wat... not sure.

so , maybe u install THPS in ur frenz' 3650?

matteus240
29-11-2003, 05:50 PM
ok fanx mate.... ive got sum games off a mate on cd.... does anyone know where i can download any????????

ta

tzeonn
29-11-2003, 05:52 PM
ok fanx mate.... ive got sum games off a mate on cd.... does anyone know where i can download any????????

ta

wat games? java??? normal games?

try my group.

matteus240
29-11-2003, 11:21 PM
normal games... iv got a cd which has got most of the normal games (sonic, tomb raider, tony hawks, etc etc etc) i was just wonderin where i can download any new ones on the web???
if anyones interested iv got a cd that i can copy which has all these n gage games and the installer all u need is the usb cable which comes with it 2 put it on.... about 15 or so games on it..

Thanks

bla_zzz_e
30-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Can u plse tell me Where u download
Blizzard N-Gage Installer v1.0

typiod
30-11-2003, 01:59 AM
Can u plse tell me Where u download
Blizzard N-Gage Installer v1.0

mirc or a yahoo group

bla_zzz_e
30-11-2003, 02:16 AM
And cracked games?
can u give me a link

tzeonn
30-11-2003, 07:37 AM
get them from irc. efnet #mediaplace, if u dun noe how to, LEARN. we all learned.

matteus240
30-11-2003, 01:21 PM
get them from irc. efnet #mediaplace, if u dun noe how to, LEARN. we all learned.

What is that?? am i going 2 have to buy cds everytime 2 get new games??? or is there somewhere i can download then???

tzeonn
30-11-2003, 02:14 PM
omg, u cant read? u quoted wat i was tellin u!

dl mirc from mirc.com, set it up, den connect to efnet, den go to #mediaplace channel to get the games!

matteus240
02-12-2003, 01:46 PM
ive set up the mirc thing but cant find no efnet or mediaplace?? :evil:

omg, u cant read? u quoted wat i was tellin u!

dl mirc from mirc.com, set it up, den connect to efnet, den go to #mediaplace channel to get the games!

tzeonn
02-12-2003, 05:31 PM
ive set up the mirc thing but cant find no efnet or mediaplace?? :evil:

efnet is the server, click the button nxt to the "connect to server" button, irc net work is efnet, irc server is random server, and press ok, den connect. den go to #mediaplace channel when u are connected.

matteus240
02-12-2003, 06:42 PM
fanx, that was helpful, all till the last bit as #mediaplace wasnt there?? and then i tried it again but it says it couldnt connect.

efnet is the server, click the button nxt to the "connect to server" button, irc net work is efnet, irc server is random server, and press ok, den connect. den go to #mediaplace channel when u are connected.

tzeonn
02-12-2003, 10:15 PM
fanx, that was helpful, all till the last bit as #mediaplace wasnt there?? and then i tried it again but it says it couldnt connect.

wats the reason u couldnt connect?

McF_182
03-12-2003, 06:14 PM

So I took tzeonns advice and finally learned how to use mirc, and glad I did!! It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. A big thanks to Leespud for helping me out with that.

tzeonn
03-12-2003, 07:50 PM
So I took tzeonns advice and finally learned how to use mirc, and glad I did!! It wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. A big thanks to Leespud for helping me out with that.

great, now enjoy irc! the servers make me blush, lookin at the amount of files they host, mine is juz a modest group on yahoo, lol.

Rabitier
05-12-2003, 10:33 AM
hey where can i get this blizzard installatioin thing?

tzeonn
05-12-2003, 10:41 AM
hey where can i get this blizzard installatioin thing?

my group, juz the installer, no games.

u can get the games, installer and more, from irc.

Rabitier
05-12-2003, 11:15 AM
another problem tho, i have no clue how to use irc......... :-? :sad:

tzeonn
05-12-2003, 06:10 PM
ok... go to www.n6600.tk...

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^_^

McF_182
06-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Tzeonn,
Do you know of any good PC channels. I have been looking for tomtom navigator and cant find it anywhere.

tzeonn
06-12-2003, 12:39 PM
pc channels? irc u mean?

well, #mediaplace is the best... u tried in there? if not, im not sure... perhaps u haf to try yahoo groups.

matteus240
06-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Hey, that site was great but 2day its gone :-? its chattin bout it domain and that.

ok... go to www.n6600.tk...

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^_^

tzeonn
06-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey, that site was great but 2day its gone :-? its chattin bout it domain and that.

well, too bad eh? tts how it is, nokia is getting efficient at it eh, lol.

matteus240
06-12-2003, 08:57 PM
Rite, im connected on2 mIRC... where is this media place?? i wanna find these n gage blz files. is there only those 7 games out??? cant u get none of the other ones... my m8 sed he had a cd wiv others on. sum1 help and reply asap plz lol while im connected.

FAnx 8-)

typiod
06-12-2003, 09:22 PM
Rite, im connected on2 mIRC... where is this media place?? i wanna find these n gage blz files. is there only those 7 games out??? cant u get none of the other ones... my m8 sed he had a cd wiv others on. sum1 help and reply asap plz lol while im connected.

FAnx 8-)

click on favorites then down the bottom click on more then when pop up window appears type in #mediaplace then click on join

matteus240
06-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Fanx! ok ive done that and joined. how do u get blz files and that off it coz its well wierd. its just like a chat room. i ask ppl and they dont no htey just say stuff bout a trigger and thsi and that.. lol fanx 4 ur lots help i fink im nearly there. any1 help?

ta

click on favorites then down the bottom click on more then when pop up window appears type in #mediaplace then click on join

typiod
06-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Fanx! ok ive done that and joined. how do u get blz files and that off it coz its well wierd. its just like a chat room. i ask ppl and they dont no htey just say stuff bout a trigger and thsi and that.. lol fanx 4 ur lots help i fink im nearly there. any1 help?

ta
on the right hand side of the mediaplace window you will see a list of users on line, the users with "@" infront of their name are the ones with files so if you type @larkyn for instance you will receive his list of games apps etc, once you have this list you can scroll down and find what you want then cut and paste the file you want into the window at the bottom of the mediaplace window and hit return.
!Larkyn 242 Fone.zip is a file name for instance that you would need to paste in. or you cound type in @find **** where ****= what you are looking for.
hope this helps

tzeonn
08-12-2003, 01:07 AM
on the right hand side of the mediaplace window you will see a list of users on line, the users with "@" infront of their name are the ones with files so if you type @larkyn for instance you will receive his list of games apps etc, once you have this list you can scroll down and find what you want then cut and paste the file you want into the window at the bottom of the mediaplace window and hit return.
!Larkyn 242 Fone.zip is a file name for instance that you would need to paste in. or you cound type in @find **** where ****= what you are looking for.
hope this helps

those wif @ on the right dun neccessarily serve files, @ in front of ur nick makes u a op on tt chan, lets u kick or ban someone.

type !list to see the list of ppl serving, den @(nick) to get tt person's list.

typiod
09-12-2003, 09:05 PM
those wif @ on the right dun neccessarily serve files, @ in front of ur nick makes u a op on tt chan, lets u kick or ban someone.

type !list to see the list of ppl serving, den @(nick) to get tt person's list.

yeah sorry its easier to learn it than to try and tell somebody how to use it!

tzeonn
10-12-2003, 11:25 AM
yup. mani ppl haf no idea how to use irc, they missed out on lots of things.

LibRA
15-12-2003, 06:49 PM
Could u tell me where can i get Blizzard N-Gage Installer v1.0 or could u send it to me [email protected] thanks. Arturas.

first u better format ur mmc and phone memory if not when u install the game maybe not enough space to unpack
then install the blzinstapp.sis & sonic.blz & seleQ or other system tool.(better send all these file to mmc)
then copy the sonic.blz from E:\System\Mail\... and paste to E:\
then go to menu find the blzinstapp, open it and install the game
After install u will find SONICN on ur menu.now u can play n-gage sonic game :lol:

tzeonn
16-12-2003, 09:33 AM
read this thread, i said it at least twice alreadi.

fragmeister
08-01-2004, 05:36 AM
normal games... iv got a cd which has got most of the normal games (sonic, tomb raider, tony hawks, etc etc etc) i was just wonderin where i can download any new ones on the web???
if anyones interested iv got a cd that i can copy which has all these n gage games and the installer all u need is the usb cable which comes with it 2 put it on.... about 15 or so games on it..

Thanks

Hiya,I'm new to the Gage and would be VERY interested in your cd with games.I need to get started somewhere!!

iNF|NiTY
08-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Thats the lamest thing i have heard today, and i idle on mediaplace :/

You think Blizzard/Engage cracks the games so you can make a profit by selling a CD with them on? no. Do not do it.

Want games? IRC, Kazaa, eDonkey all have them on. No need to buy pirated software.

matteus240
08-01-2004, 11:44 AM
I can do you a cd with all 15 games now plus installer...... £10

Hiya,I'm new to the Gage and would be VERY interested in your cd with games.I need to get started somewhere!!

tzeonn
08-01-2004, 02:08 PM
I can do you a cd with all 15 games now plus installer...... £10

go to hell, sell it somewhere else, not here.

get it from irc, nuff said.

matteus240
08-01-2004, 04:33 PM
ive already sold god nose how many. i was just offerin it 2 him since he asked. he take ur attitude sumwhere else

go to hell, sell it somewhere else, not here.

get it from irc, nuff said.

tzeonn
08-01-2004, 05:31 PM
ive already sold god nose how many. i was just offerin it 2 him since he asked. he take ur attitude sumwhere else

wat, u on nokiaMONEY or nokiaFREE

hate ppl like u, trying to make money outta stuff u can get for free.

momagic
08-01-2004, 06:46 PM
tze i agree with you mate, theyt are TWATS! lol

iNF|NiTY
09-01-2004, 10:42 AM
You a *****. The scene looks down on fucktards who sell warez. Hope you get caught and ass-raped in jail.

dualband
09-01-2004, 11:58 AM
For downloads in info about the Blizzard just go here

http://www.rupesh.nl/php/forum

matteus240
09-01-2004, 12:37 PM
lololol listen 2 urselves.... WELL jealous, u can tell. ur just fools iv made more money than u can fink of in the underworld this is just a minor. iv seen wot u look like tzeon or woteva ur name is lol!!! one of those nerds from sginapore or woteva. dont try chat like u can do sod all 2 me. ur a loser FOOL!!!

You a *****. The scene looks down on fucktards who sell warez. Hope you get caught and ass-raped in jail.

tzeonn
09-01-2004, 04:51 PM
lololol listen 2 urselves.... WELL jealous, u can tell. ur just fools iv made more money than u can fink of in the underworld this is just a minor. iv seen wot u look like tzeon or woteva ur name is lol!!! one of those nerds from sginapore or woteva. dont try chat like u can do sod all 2 me. ur a loser FOOL!!!

so wat u seen wat i look like, i dun do stuff like u. yea, im a loser, i use cracks. u r the ass who make more losers ard look stupid by paying u. nerds? or yea, im not a nerd like u.

we all respect one another in tis forum, but u are 1 hell of a jerk trying to cash in on ignorant ppl. get a life dude.

oh ya, if u r in singapore, dun ever let me see ur fookin face.

Dingu
10-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Ooooookay... In one night I learned how to use IRC (not easy when you don't know how), found and downloaded the Blizzard Installer, found and downloaded a SonicN.blz. How the hell do you format the phone memory?? Cos the blz is too big to fit in it presently. My phone is a 3650 and I don't think that using a Bluetooth stick to transfer is going to complicate the situation much, because its all I can do. Do I need to download anything to format my phone mem to acquire 3.25mb of free space?? Please tell me how.

Gsm/\/\arty
10-01-2004, 03:03 AM
What is that?? am i going 2 have to buy cds everytime 2 get new games??? or is there somewhere i can download then???

unlike some ignorant members on this board wont even help you if you were hanging at the edge of death.

i have a yahoo group full of game etc and the blizzardinstaller.sis file.

it is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crazytingo_2002/

i also have all the n-gage games on disc here.

i will create a new yahoo group and put them on, but be quick when i do as it will get shut down. will elt yous no. ;)

tzeonn
10-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Ooooookay... In one night I learned how to use IRC (not easy when you don't know how), found and downloaded the Blizzard Installer, found and downloaded a SonicN.blz. How the hell do you format the phone memory?? Cos the blz is too big to fit in it presently. My phone is a 3650 and I don't think that using a Bluetooth stick to transfer is going to complicate the situation much, because its all I can do. Do I need to download anything to format my phone mem to acquire 3.25mb of free space?? Please tell me how.

easy mate, go to messages, options, settings, other, set mem in use to mmc.

den get a file explorer like fexplorer installed, so u can move the blz file from inbox to e:

inbox dir is e:/system/mail/(1st folder), in one of the 16 folders labelled 0-9, a-f. cut and paste the blz file in e:, so it looks like tis e:sonic.blz (not in any folders)

den use blzinstaller, install. btw, u might need system tools, go to flight mode using tt app to play sonic, coz 3650 has pathetically low ram.

there u go.

huzair
24-03-2004, 02:31 AM

Thankshi erm if u can be so kind as 2 send me d files of those games 2 my email... pls..i jus install d blizard installer n i dun have any games yet...culd u send me a copy 2 [email protected] or just reply an add wer i can download d games

tzeonn
24-03-2004, 08:15 AM
hi erm if u can be so kind as 2 send me d files of those games 2 my email... pls..i jus install d blizard installer n i dun have any games yet...culd u send me a copy 2 [email protected] or just reply an add wer i can download d games

get the games from irc, efnet server, #mediaplace, or here.

http://www.theunlocker.co.uk/Nokia_ngage_games.php

diskonekted
27-03-2004, 08:51 PM
if i install blzinstall on my 3650 can i play blz games or do i neeD the nGage?

tzeonn
28-03-2004, 06:06 PM
if i install blzinstall on my 3650 can i play blz games or do i neeD the nGage?

only 4 games work, sonic, puyopop, mlb slam and puzzlebobble. u wan to play more games, get the ngage.

cokecan722
29-03-2004, 01:54 AM
you know what might make irc easier????

www.ircspy.com

do a search for somethin, when its brought up the search results click on the #number to the left hand side of the result, it will copy the trigger to get the file to your clipboard and open mIRC for you and even connect to the right channel. once its connected all you do is paste whats on the clipboard and if there isnt a queue you start d/l :)