PDA

View Full Version : pondemonium(ngage game)on 6600

swine_007
18-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Hi all,

I've installed just about all n-gage games on my 6600 (except bubble puzzle). So far all the games installed fine but just last night i kept on having problem with pondemonium. The problem only occurs when I've completed stage 1 of the game and about to proceed to the next stage. The game would suddenly closed and my phone displayed this error msg:

Apps closed!

When I wanted to start the game again the phone just froze. Only when I restarted the phone then I could launch the game again but again the same problem occured when I reached end of stage 1.

Does anybody encounter this problem? Is there a workaround for this annoying solution (apart from buying the actual game with ngage phone :( ).

Another question i have is : do people with ngage with the crack version of pondemonium installed have the same problem?

thanks

stg
18-11-2003, 09:27 AM
i have the same problem with pandemonium on my 6600, so I erased it....is there someone who has a "fixed" version of pandemonium?

tau
18-11-2003, 12:39 PM
dammit

it looks like blizzard just released stuff for a few days, then went into hiding or something...

heha
18-11-2003, 12:46 PM
same too no
2nd stage error

Boojie_man
20-11-2003, 06:03 AM
i have the same problem also so i erased it... im hoping some1 could help me fix it... also can some1 teach me how i can install tony hawks pro skater... really hoping for ur help. thanks for the reply ppl.