PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE to play correctly SONIC on 3650, I do it! :)

kando
18-11-2003, 02:43 PM
I have nokia 3650 2.50 firmware with a lotz of appz installed on mmc (128 mb mmc rulez)

To play sonic for ngage you have to download the game with blizzard installer and a memory killer, i use AppMan and it works very very fine!!!

when i use normally the phone i have screen saver, smartlauncher, minigps and a lots of good shit in autostart and i can only free up 1,9 mb of mem... BUT WHEN I WANNA TO PLAY I CAN FREE UP 3,1-3,2 MB!!!
And sonic with this mem RUNS WITHOUT FLIGHT MODE:

I do this steps:

1) install AppMan
2) install sonic: first install blizzard installer (it's a normal .sis file) and then upload the sonic.blz file and move it (with a file manager like eFileManager or Seleq) to e:\ (root of mmc)
3) restart phone holding pencil button (this is the procedure called safe-boot)
4) run AppMan, go to "running apps" menu press options, go to settings, MARK "show hidden apps" and CLOSE or KILL manually all the apps but Phone and AppMan.. don't worry about system errors or warning messages like "this is a system application", close it anyway....
5) return to "summary" menu of AppMan, press option, go to "more" and select "close all apps", re-press option ad select "compress memory"... look on the screen... you have 3 mb of free mem!!!
6) then close AppMan too and start sonic.. It MUST works!!!!! :)

Alexandr3
18-11-2003, 04:22 PM
is there any place where we can fins sonic.blz? all i get is corrupted zop/rar files...:(

mangastyle
18-11-2003, 06:32 PM
go to Mirc efnet, #mediaplace

if you dont got Mirc go to one of the yahoo channels

McF_182
18-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Sorry doesnt work for me. Every time I kill a sys app, my phone restarts. Thanks, though it was worth the try.

tzeonn
18-11-2003, 08:51 PM
is there any place where we can fins sonic.blz? all i get is corrupted zop/rar files...:(

u can try johnnyspliff's 2nd group, he has both sonic and puyo pop on his group.

kando
19-11-2003, 03:07 PM
oh shit!!
I've retried to play sonic how I have written but it doesn't work now!
I have the same error of McF_182, i dunno why it appens! :(

I swear that this morning it worked... now when I try to kill sysapps like backround server and SysAp the phone restarts... what a shit.. my problem is that with Firmare 2.50 and SysTools 1.42 i can't use flightmode! :( How I can play sonic now?