PDA

View Full Version : SmartDCT4CalcV202

sassychick18
21-11-2003, 10:34 PM
can anyone send me copy or pm me d/l url for this software please.
thanks laura

[email protected]

browntoa
21-11-2003, 11:55 PM
link is in my signature

you cannot use a hotmail or yahoo account to register

Yotamz
22-11-2003, 12:01 AM
please note that this software is not free..

you will get it for free only if you are a v.i.p member of that site.

kenthack
22-11-2003, 12:28 AM
please note that this software is not free..

you will get it for free only if you are a v.i.p member of that site.
nope thats wrong

you will get it for free if you help out on the site giving usefull post and you are a member for more than 5 days
u dont need to be a vip member

got to admit its no point going just to get the calc as even if u get it you wont get the updates unless you keep helping

Yotamz
22-11-2003, 02:00 AM
in the post about the crux calculator i can see what it takes to get this software for free, but in the smartcalc page it's only:
"This software is only available to selected members of this forum"

could you explain exactly what it takes to become one of these selected members?

fuzion
22-11-2003, 04:38 AM
in the post about the crux calculator i can see what it takes to get this software for free, but in the smartcalc page it's only:
"This software is only available to selected members of this forum"

could you explain exactly what it takes to become one of these selected members?

to become a selected member, it takes 5 days on the forum with at least 10 (i believe) contributing posts

Miss_Nokia
22-11-2003, 10:16 AM
i had this software for free

anyone can get it free
same terms as crux calc
if u are a member of mobile mods for 5 days or more
and have at least 30 good quality posts not just begging posts
then u get it 100% free

i asked MrWolfman why this was done this way and he said it stops people keep selling his software on e'bay

to be honest i agree with wolfman
the ones who have used the software know that its by far the best
dct4 unlocker around and when u see people selling his free product it must get to him a little

but yes its 100% free and yes its available to anyone

infact ill go an ask him if he would consider doing an nfree version
without any reg

Miss_Nokia
22-11-2003, 10:33 AM
that MrWolfman is quite a safe guy when u chat to him and not try and scam him

here you go
a smartdct4calc v 2.02 with a nfree touch

no registration is required on this version well at least that what MrWolfman told me

oh well i would attach it but for some reason this forum
is not working for attachments

maddog
22-11-2003, 01:47 PM
@ Miss Nokia - any chance of emailing it to me please much appreciated if you can i dont have time in my life for any more forums although mobile mods does look good!

[email protected] if you can

Thanks

Yotamz
22-11-2003, 10:23 PM
try uploading again.make sure that it is not too big, and that it has one of the valid extensions.
if you still can't upload it, you can send it to me and i will upload it to the forum.

if you want - pm me.

thx to you and MrWolfman for that arrangement :)

Miss_Nokia
22-11-2003, 10:58 PM
when u press add to add the attachment is goes straight to
a page cannot be found

Miss_Nokia
22-11-2003, 11:04 PM
ok thanx to MrWolfman for making this nFREE version
so he cant be all that bad

http://www.dialatonez.com/downloads/NokiaFreeSmartDCT4CalcV202_setup.zip

he uploaded to his website for you

sassychick18
23-11-2003, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=Miss_Nokia]ok thanx to MrWolfman for making this nFREE version
so he cant be all that bad

Downloaded!! Many thanks miss nokia, mr wolfman, mr yotamz.

Unique
23-11-2003, 12:42 AM
ASIC 7?

John

Miss_Nokia
23-11-2003, 12:46 AM
got a reply for you
lol

==============
MrWolfman

@Unique
u know u are the asic7 god right now Unique;-)
but if you would like to help me out with that i wouldnt say no lol
i username back would be even better please
================

so MrWolfman isnt a user here
now thats a shame

Unique
23-11-2003, 12:49 AM
got a reply for you
lol

==============
MrWolfman

@Unique
================

now thats a shame

Have you msn?

[email protected]

John

Zemme
23-11-2003, 01:39 AM
Just To Say Thank You For Allowing This Software To Be Used Free Of Charge. I Do Hope That Users Of This Forum Do Not Abuse This Service That Mr Wolf Man @ Mobile Mods Has Provided Us With.

Thanx Again

Cheers

Zemme

fuzion
23-11-2003, 01:58 AM
got a reply for you
lol

==============
MrWolfman

@Unique
================

now thats a shame

actually... he is a user here... just that he's also got his own forum to take care of... if you look through some old posts... you'll see his name come up

maddog
23-11-2003, 02:34 AM
Thanks Miss Nokia & Wolfman!

Miss_Nokia
23-11-2003, 12:41 PM
thank MrWolfman

i only asked
he said yes

and he says thanx for the kind comments

i feel like a go between lol

kenthack
23-11-2003, 03:30 PM
yep just had a look and its v 1.7 fully working calc and will work with most phones
youll still have to go on mods and do the business to get the latest version but what the heck its free and its working

hope to see some of you over there
kenthack :)

fuzion
23-11-2003, 05:09 PM
yep just had a look and its v 1.7 fully working calc and will work with most phones
youll still have to go on mods and do the business to get the latest version but what the heck its free and its working

hope to see some of you over there
kenthack :)

well business on mobilemods isn't that much... just help out a bit, and in a week, you'll get the calc...

i'm one of the lucky ones that gets it before the public release since i talk to wolfman quite often

kenthack
24-11-2003, 02:16 AM
well business on mobilemods isn't that much... just help out a bit, and in a week, you'll get the calc...

i'm one of the lucky ones that gets it before the public release since i talk to wolfman quite often
yep and as youll see im on there in red
its not hard to earn it as stated we just like a little back in return for the calc

ps fuzion you have a different log on name on mods but i think i know who u r :)

francis_mobile
24-11-2003, 06:29 AM
Is this SmartDCT4Calc the one needed to know the unlock codes? Thanks

Miss_Nokia
24-11-2003, 07:16 AM
sure is
and easy to use too

Miss_Nokia
24-11-2003, 09:56 PM
just got a mobile and was almost 99% sure it was already unlocked sim free

didnt have another sim here from another network so i used the Unlock Test feature of smartcalc and low and behold this hadny feature work

just select ULT enter imei select if type2 or type 5 and use the recommended code as usual

got Phone Not Restricted on the screen so yes it was unlocked
and didnt have to worry if it was or wasnt

very useful

great stuff

n#1 calc in my opinion

CooCkieXP
25-11-2003, 08:06 PM
I guess not...

As I see it, getting the software by just posting to threads with sense for me is kind a hard...

How can I post something when there is nothing to answer to and to start with there is no way you can answer questions with answers already...

Almost all post or reply to threads are senseless...

Others just post reply in order to get the software...

Wolfman's Calculator is Great! Even I don't have his software...

More Power to all Forumers and Keep Up the Good Work...

fuzion
25-11-2003, 10:54 PM
yep and as youll see im on there in red
its not hard to earn it as stated we just like a little back in return for the calc

ps fuzion you have a different log on name on mods but i think i know who u r :)

yup...on forums... i usually go by fuzion... but occaisionally, its already taken, so i go with gq_fuzion

fuzion
25-11-2003, 10:57 PM
I guess not...

As I see it, getting the software by just posting to threads with sense for me is kind a hard...

How can I post something when there is nothing to answer to and to start with there is no way you can answer questions with answers already...

Almost all post or reply to threads are senseless...

Others just post reply in order to get the software...

Wolfman's Calculator is Great! Even I don't have his software...

More Power to all Forumers and Keep Up the Good Work...

well... you can still ask great questions... and share the knowledge that you have already... you don't have to be posting codes to gain 10 contributing posts... especially since not that many people are asking for dct4 codes anymore

mtlguyca
04-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Hello, I got SmartDCT4Calc 1.17
anyone knows where could i get the newest one?
I did not see any links on the other web site

Thanks,

michael.pratt
05-12-2003, 03:58 AM
just got a mobile and was almost 99% sure it was already unlocked sim free

didnt have another sim here from another network so i used the Unlock Test feature of smartcalc and low and behold this hadny feature work

just select ULT enter imei select if type2 or type 5 and use the recommended code as usual

got Phone Not Restricted on the screen so yes it was unlocked
and didnt have to worry if it was or wasnt

very useful

great stuff

n#1 calc in my opinion

Hello,tried to download latest code generator from wofman but due to noklok moaning or something it has been withdrawn can you help me d/load it ? thanks

fatboymal
05-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Hello,tried to download latest code generator from wofman but due to noklok moaning or something it has been withdrawn can you help me d/load it ? thanks

Try looking at www.uniquesw.com where you will find a true DCT4 calculator, including ASIC7, which you do not have to "earn" as you do on mobilemods. You then just need to read the stickys in this forum and you will have all you need to unlock DCT4's.

All you need is to enter the IMEI number (press *#06# on the key pad of the phone), and the network code into the software. Normally the network codes are exactly as given on www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/index.shtml (select your country and then select your network, you will then find a 5 digit code e.g. UK, Orange 23433) but there are exceptions (see particularly the Tips posted by NokDok - as supplied by gsmcommunity).

MrWolfman's (whose other name is Miss_Nokia by the way..) calculator is actually a GUI VB shell over the original jos dct4nck command line version (which most are to be honest), which you can find many places on the net. The shell simply encapsulates the learning you will find described above. The unlock test that Miss_Nokia is so proud of is where you calculate the unlock code with a network code of 00101, as this is what the code is for an unlocked phone.

michael.pratt
05-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Try looking at www.uniquesw.com where you will find a true DCT4 calculator, including ASIC7, which you do not have to "earn" as you do on mobilemods. You then just need to read the stickys in this forum and you will have all you need to unlock DCT4's.

All you need is to enter the IMEI number (press *#06# on the key pad of the phone), and the network code into the software. Normally the network codes are exactly as given on www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/index.shtml (select your country and then select your network, you will then find a 5 digit code e.g. UK, Orange 23433) but there are exceptions (see particularly the Tips posted by NokDok - as supplied by gsmcommunity).

MrWolfman's (whose other name is Miss_Nokia by the way..) calculator is actually a GUI VB shell over the original jos dct4nck command line version (which most are to be honest), which you can find many places on the net. The shell simply encapsulates the learning you will find described above. The unlock test that Miss_Nokia is so proud of is where you calculate the unlock code with a network code of 00101, as this is what the code is for an unlocked phone.

Cheers for the help nice one.i will d/load the calc and let you know.regards mike. :smile:

duregar
09-02-2004, 11:41 PM
How is the better program to unlock by imei dct3?

fuzion
10-02-2004, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=fatboymal]MrWolfman's (whose other name is Miss_Nokia by the way..)QUOTE]

MrWolfman is not Miss_Nokia
dedicated friends of Wolfman (including myself) help him post on nfree because his username and ip was banned some time ago due to dumbness

Kontact
10-02-2004, 05:11 AM
[QUOTE=fatboymal]MrWolfman's (whose other name is Miss_Nokia by the way..)QUOTE]

MrWolfman is not Miss_Nokia
dedicated friends of Wolfman (including myself) help him post on nfree because his username and ip was banned some time ago due to dumbness

u sure miss nokia is not mrWolfman?

maybe this will help http://nokiafree.org/forums/t50111/h/s.html.

regards