22-11-2003, 04:45 PM
Nokia 8310 on T-Mobile (UK)

IMEI 350777103010392

Thank in anticipation!

IMEI is '350777103010392'
Type 2
Provider is '23430' (T-Mobile, UK)

#pw+095153425323450+7#

Verify the “IMEI” number is the same as the fifteen digit number at the very top of this post by dialling *#06#.

Power down phone, wait 15 seconds, remove battery, remove SIM. Replace battery and power up – “Insert SIM Card” displayed.

Type the following as instructed:

a. #
b. * three times for “p”
c. * four times for “w”
d. * two times for “+”
e. Type the 15 digit code (Carefully!)
f. * two times for “+”
g. The number “1, 5 or 7” (Whatever corresponds to the last digit in unlock code)
h. #
Message such as "Phone Restriction Off" displayed if correct code entered. Code is unique to only this IMEI number/phone. You have 5 attempts to get code right.
Please respond with results.

pdaboy
22-11-2003, 05:00 PM
IMEI is '350777103010392'
Type 2
Provider is '23430' (T-Mobile, UK)

#pw+095153425323450+7#

Verify the “IMEI” number is the same as the fifteen digit number at the very top of this post by dialling *#06#.

Power down phone, wait 15 seconds, remove battery, remove SIM. Replace battery and power up – “Insert SIM Card” displayed.

Type the following as instructed:

a. #
b. * three times for “p”
c. * four times for “w”
d. * two times for “+”
e. Type the 15 digit code (Carefully!)
f. * two times for “+”
g. The number “1, 5 or 7” (Whatever corresponds to the last digit in unlock code)
h. #
Message such as "Phone Restriction Off" displayed if correct code entered. Code is unique to only this IMEI number/phone. You have 5 attempts to get code right.
Please respond with results.

Thanks.

Not sure why but after putting in the final "#", nothing happens. Ones Ive done before, the "Unlocked" message appeared immediately after entering "#" but not this time.

Any ideas?

The fone contract has been "down" for over a year but that shouldnt matter should it?

crashynot
22-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Try putting the code with the Sim card in the fone
8310 sometimes does that

Protocol
22-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Thanks.

Not sure why but after putting in the final "#", nothing happens. Ones Ive done before, the "Unlocked" message appeared immediately after entering "#" but not this time.

Any ideas?

The fone contract has been "down" for over a year but that shouldnt matter should it?

When you type the last digit "#", the "Phone Unrestricted" message displays for only half a second or so. It's possible you missed it. "Code Error" (if you got wrong code) would be displayed until you hit another key, if I remember correctly......

As for the issue with the phone being inactive, if it is only due to a contract running out, it shouldn't be an issue. Nonpayment, theft, loss will often bar a phone.

Anyway, I would try a SIM form another provider now to check the results, and post your luck here.

Just for the edit, Crashynot has the right idea, and I forgot about that being an issue with this model....

pdaboy
22-11-2003, 05:16 PM
When you type the last digit "#", the "Phone Unrestricted" message displays for only half a second or so. It's possible you missed it. "Code Error" (if you got wrong code) would be displayed until you hit another key, if I remember correctly......

As for the issue with the phone being inactive, if it is only due to a contract running out, it shouldn't be an issue. Nonpayment, theft, loss will often bar a phone.

Anyway, I would try a SIM form another provider now to check the results, and post your luck here.

Just for the edit, Crashynot has the right idea, and I forgot about that being an issue with this model....

Thanks chaps!

Worked a treat when I put the old sim card back in first!

crashynot
22-11-2003, 09:22 PM
COOL glad we could been of help
Thanks 4 the FEED back
pass on the word ok