PDA

View Full Version : 3650 + Fly mode ( Help me... i f*cked my phone )

zaiats
23-11-2003, 03:52 AM
Hi guys...

Im a 3650 newbie... just 2 days... and i really doesnt known what fly mode means... i entered on it using systools 1.42 and now my phone doesnt work properly... it hangs, reboot, totally weird...
Please can anybody help me to fix it??

Thanks.

Andre

tzeonn
23-11-2003, 03:55 AM
wat version is ur fone? is it lesser than 3.xx ???

delete 1.42, and install again, if the prob persists, delete a file called system.ini, reboot. hope it helps, otherwise a format of fone or a trip down to nokia will fix it.

zaiats
23-11-2003, 04:00 AM
wat version is ur fone? is it lesser than 3.xx ???

delete 1.42, and install again, if the prob persists, delete a file called system.ini, reboot. hope it helps, otherwise a format of fone or a trip down to nokia will fix it.

firmware 4.12
i cant format cause i cant access anything... and cant connect to it cause i cant access connectivitie/infrared...

and please, what is fly mode? fly mode usually trash cell phones?!? :D
When i try to access any button or shortcut i got the message: system error... i guess the phone doesnt start the applications, and fly mode is a " less memory usage " mode?!? Please... help me to get back to normal mode...

Ok. one more thing fixed... when i removed the mmc card it worked, but when i put it back, f*cked again... is the prob in the mmc card? anyway to reset it?

baselsw
23-11-2003, 01:39 PM
you have probably installed it on the mmc... and that is bad because system tools won't work and yes it will show you the messege "System Error".. But you can format or erase the software with an Memory Card Reader Writer..

Cheers