PDA

View Full Version : Multiple menus with G3nolite V2.0

obeids
23-11-2003, 08:54 PM
Hi

I'm completely confused when i need to put in multiple menus in my flash. I got the rest of the features of g3nolite v2.0 working but i dont understand how to go about making multiple menus. I know how to make normal menus like adding a menu for the slideshow or for the rhythmic lights etc. But just dont get the multiple menus right.

If somebody could please just Explain a little more about how to go about doing it i'm sure there will be alot of people out there that will be happy.

also one other thing i did not understand of g3nolite if: What is the netgraph feature for?

Thanks guys
And thanks alot to Knok doc and g3gg0 for there exeptional work on these and other great progs. :-o

g3gg0
24-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Hi

I'm completely confused when i need to put in multiple menus in my flash. I got the rest of the features of g3nolite v2.0 working but i dont understand how to go about making multiple menus. I know how to make normal menus like adding a menu for the slideshow or for the rhythmic lights etc. But just dont get the multiple menus right.

If somebody could please just Explain a little more about how to go about doing it i'm sure there will be alot of people out there that will be happy.

also one other thing i did not understand of g3nolite if: What is the netgraph feature for?

Thanks guys
And thanks alot to Knok doc and g3gg0 for there exeptional work on these and other great progs. :-o

did u ever have a look at the "read me 1st"?

belabs
14-12-2003, 01:30 PM
did u ever have a look at the "read me 1st"?

i still cant get it working :-?

from what i understand, this is how to do it:

*create Ur menu from g3n0lite's menu generator
*place a menuselector in every menus so U wont get stuck
*place the other menus in the fls' free space (by putting a new root offset inside g3n0lite's ROOT OFFSET box)
*open a hexeditor and find where the menutable is
*write the root offset pointers (root offset + 20000) inside the menutable (by replacing the 6 offsets before the word MENUTABLE)

whats wrong with this procedure? can anybody pls inspect it and tell me whats wrong?

@ g3gg0
if U dont mind or U dont have a time to explain the procedures.... can U pls post a multiplemenu-patched fls here so we can study how to enable this function? thnx!!!

belabs
30-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Hi

mutiple menus is now working for me, i already modded my phone with different menu views:
menus with small fonts & bigger graphics
list view with icons and a
grid view :D :D :D ... c :-o :-o l

try this in a clean fls...

u must patch Ur fls with multiple menus & fade LEDs at the same time, (enable 5e0 functions too)

do g3gg0's instruction

use 5e0 ID + 6 to call Ur menu (ex. instead of E6, U will use EC)
*** the faid LED & the Multiple menu will be using the same 5e0 ID, so if you dont want the faid LED to also switch along with the multiple menu, you can edit the OWN_DELAY_TABLE to disable the fading***

good luck!!!
what kinds of menu will U make? the multiple menu allows 6 menus, i still have a space for 2 more

ejvital
30-03-2004, 04:28 PM
mutiple menus is now working for me, i already modded my phone with different menu views:
menus with small fonts & bigger graphics
list view with icons and a
grid view :D :D :D ... c :-o :-o l

try this in a clean fls...

u must patch Ur fls with multiple menus & fade LEDs at the same time, (enable 5e0 functions too)

do g3gg0's instruction

use 5e0 ID + 6 to call Ur menu (ex. instead of E6, U will use EC)
*** the faid LED & the Multiple menu will be using the same 5e0 ID, so if you dont want the faid LED to also switch along with the multiple menu, you can edit the OWN_DELAY_TABLE to disable the fading***

good luck!!!
what kinds of menu will U make? the multiple menu allows 6 menus, i still have a space for 2 more

i hope u come up with tutorial..tnx

obeids
01-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi.

Thanx belabs. I would be very glad if you could please email me a better and more explained way on how to go about with the multiple menus.

My Email is : [email protected]

Thanx A Million nokias :D

belabs
03-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Hi.

Thanx belabs. I would be very glad if you could please email me a better and more explained way on how to go about with the multiple menus.

My Email is : [email protected]

Thanx A Million nokias :D

sorry i really had problems explaining things, especially not in my native language...
but all the info U need to create a multiple menu is already posted above, jusy try to read it and give it a shot

here's some teaser (if u want to call it like that but take it as a challenge)
dial up connections really sucks when it comes to uploading files :evil: all i can show U is a picture

ZiR
09-05-2004, 11:38 AM
i still can't understand how to create multiple menu... can any one give more detail how to create it?

:-?

Boemio
09-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Go here for some more info... (http://www.geocities.com/smarkenshin/gsc.htm) You will find some tutorials about creating menus, etc.

ZiR
10-05-2004, 04:30 AM
thanks obeids but it didnt help much i still didnt get it...
it only teach us how to make menu... but not multiple menus from g3n0lite..

but thanks for helping :rolleyes:

belabs
11-05-2004, 02:09 PM
thanks obeids but it didnt help much i still didnt get it...
it only teach us how to make menu... but not multiple menus from g3n0lite..

but thanks for helping :rolleyes:

hmmmm.... :-?
did u try the procedures i posted above 'bout creating multiple menus?
(or my explanation was just not that clear?)

i know i already posted a preview of my phone before, but i cant see it attaced in my post... is there something wrong with my browser?

ZiR
11-05-2004, 05:18 PM
i have try the instruction u gave belabs but i didnt understand maybe not very clear to me...:eek:

if u have a time reattach ur flash so that i can see how u do it. or send pic that show instruction to make multiple menus compress it to jpg so its smaller than bmp. maybe ur using dial up making u quite hard to show more to us!
we apreshead wit ur help thanks alot!!! :lol:

if cannot attach here (forum) send it direct to my email:

[email protected]

thanks belabs

Bütyök
11-05-2004, 11:05 PM
I made a new menu structure to 6110 like DCT-4 phones ( organizer, extras, etc.).
And I made LED fade off as in DCT-4 phones.
It just fade off when I don't press any key to 15 sec. Not until switch off, and blinking LED at incoming call in silent mode.

I improve it more and more to DCT-4 scheme.
When it will be finished, I will attach it.

If somebody has a good idea (useful routines) to improvement, please write me.

Thanx,
Bütyök