PDA

View Full Version : Problems with mic

red_virus
24-11-2003, 07:20 PM
I recently had some problems with the mic of my nokia 3650, especially during calls when i use to phone somebody for 10 miuntes they would only hear me for two minutes and after that i could hear them but they wont hear me and then again after two miuntes they woruld start hearing me again. i just gave my phone a rect and the problem seems to have disapeared!!! :)

I was just worndering if this could be a hardware problem or a software problem (knowing the fact i had 20 odds applications in it)? please help

tzeonn
24-11-2003, 07:50 PM
i highly doubt its software.... unless the software is call related... hence the improper conversation. rem wat u installed tt altered fone conversations in one way or another?

red_virus
24-11-2003, 08:16 PM
I had a feeling that its going to be you who was going to reply :), becuase you are the only person that actullaly helps evrybody around here! Thnx for your help!.

tzeonn
24-11-2003, 09:47 PM
well, i juz try to help as much as i can. ^_^

so, u rem installing any app in ur fone previously?

my 3650's vibration suddenly dun work last time, and i had to go nokia and fix it. and they upgraded my firmware, and everything in my fone is gone. damn.

red_virus
24-11-2003, 11:50 PM
Well, i can't think of any apps of which caused it, but i have now formated the whole fone and installing app by app and checking if mics still working propely