PDA

View Full Version : 6600 bug or what?

Apocalypso
25-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Hi,

After add members to existing goup they dont use default group ring tone, untill you change group ring tone?!??

Alexandr3
27-11-2003, 01:47 AM
same here.

seems like a bug

Apocalypso
27-11-2003, 10:31 AM
same here.

seems like a bug

Another one :-P

canbedone
28-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Another one :-P

i guess that's not a big bug, try having same number with different names in your phone contact, when incoming call there's no indication of either of the name, and try dailing that number to call see what happen is interesting give it a try.

and when you syn with outlook make sure your country code has no space with the telephone number eg: +65 97604413, will not work no the phone try calling the number with spaced country code, cannot call or sms with that number man

shaffei
30-11-2003, 05:37 AM
One more thing, I got external ringing tones and assigned them to my profile. I can hear it in the personalization but when the phone rings, the default tone is played!!

I think this is the real bug.

canbedone
30-11-2003, 06:09 AM
One more thing, I got external ringing tones and assigned them to my profile. I can hear it in the personalization but when the phone rings, the default tone is played!!

I think this is the real bug.

make sure you active that profile

shaffei
01-12-2003, 01:46 AM
make sure you active that profile

I tried everything you can imagine but no way. But!!! As I can notive from your message that you didn't face this prob, did you?

My firmware is:
V 3.42.1
16-10-03
NHL-10

canbedone
01-12-2003, 08:43 AM
I tried everything you can imagine but no way. But!!! As I can notive from your message that you didn't face this prob, did you?

My firmware is:
V 3.42.1
16-10-03
NHL-10

default tone meaning the nokia tone????

shaffei
01-12-2003, 11:45 AM
default tone meaning the nokia tone????

I mean by default tone, all the manufacturer's tones. Any external downloaded or recorded voice or tone doesn't work.

e-ssa
14-01-2004, 05:12 PM
ur personnal tones to work, because i had the same prob, you have to store them in ur phone memory;if you want to do this, go to gallery, copy all the tones u have in ur mmc or elsewhere and put them in the file called digital sounds

it worked for me

tell me if it does for u
:-P

cheers

I mean by default tone, all the manufacturer's tones. Any external downloaded or recorded voice or tone doesn't work.

Spiritus Sancti
14-01-2004, 06:35 PM
i guess that's not a big bug, try having same number with different names in your phone contact, when incoming call there's no indication of either of the name, and try dailing that number to call see what happen is interesting give it a try.

and when you syn with outlook make sure your country code has no space with the telephone number eg: +65 97604413, will not work no the phone try calling the number with spaced country code, cannot call or sms with that number man

HOLY CRAP!! I was aware of the multiple Name with same number issue but I had not yet had the time to sync my Outlook to my phone... CRAP all my numbers have a space after country code!! :-x I reckon there should be a forum with all known bugs on the N6600, so that someone can send a firmware upgrade request. There I go giving myself ideas again

shaffei
15-01-2004, 01:05 PM
ur personnal tones to work, because i had the same prob, you have to store them in ur phone memory;if you want to do this, go to gallery, copy all the tones u have in ur mmc or elsewhere and put them in the file called digital sounds

it worked for me

tell me if it does for u
:-P

cheers

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I moved the external tones to the phone memory\Sound Clips\Digital Sounds, and it worked. :)