PDA

View Full Version : Gsmdirect.com

lolly
16-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Gsmdirect.com
i dont know weather anyone read my post about www.gsmdirect.com/

i have brought there 4-1 samsung lead set, so that i could unlock a samsung a300.but each time i try to unlock it i receive the error " phone not connected, please check and try again"

ive got most leads and software/hardware to do most phones, and never have a problem.im sure the lead set is faulty,

to be honest, i think www.gsmdirect.com/ are noy being fair as they have never once said that there might be a chance that the leads are faulty, and that they would test them for me.

i would love to hear from someone who has brought the same set of leads from www.gsmdirect.com/ and managed to unlock a samsung a300, without modifieing the lead first.

so youve been warned.......... again, my personal experiance of www.gsmdirect.com/ is that there customer service and tech. support are pants, and if you cant turn to them...... then who can you turn to.

lolly

Rock
16-08-2002, 08:13 AM
thanks for that i was planning on buying the samsung cables and a few other cables from there dont think ill bother now just in case.:cool:

phantom2002
19-08-2002, 12:11 PM
just buy a clip for the a300/a400 its easier and cheaper in the long run !!! these cost around £25 - £40

If you want to flash as well then just buy a samsung box instead ! Only £60 - £100

Regards