PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays in 6600 how? 3th party or........

Apocalypso
28-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Hi,

Question from subject?
Which is the best prog for that?

Thanks anyway

UKSMS
29-11-2003, 03:13 AM
Doesent the calender that comes with the program do it?

On my 7210 you can set a "birthday" reminder and it repeats every year

Apocalypso
29-11-2003, 09:41 AM
Doesent the calender that comes with the program do it?

On my 7210 you can set a "birthday" reminder and it repeats every year

I now that, S40 have birthday with alarm and years report, but S60 dont, just meeting, memo & anniversary, they have birth day in contacts, buth without alarm.

I search net and find some 3th party soft like Handy Dates, but i didn't try jet.

C//LiMBa
29-11-2003, 10:17 AM
I now that, S40 have birthday with alarm and years report, but S60 dont, just meeting, memo & anniversary, they have birth day in contacts, buth without alarm.

I search net and find some 3th party soft like Handy Dates, but i didn't try jet.
"anniversary" ???

marauderx
29-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Try HANDY DATES by Epocware, great prog for reminding birthdays, that works well also on 6600. Good thing is that it shows you all birthday dates in one window, so you don't have to search for them in the calendar. It searches and retrieves all birthday dates you've stored in Contacts.

Apocalypso
29-11-2003, 12:54 PM
"anniversary" ???

NO ANNIVERSARY, they don't have ability to informy with alarm 1 day before birthday every year with person years. But handy dates do it very well......

ah_keh
29-11-2003, 03:14 PM
NO ANNIVERSARY, they don't have ability to informy with alarm 1 day before birthday every year with person years. But handy dates do it very well......

mm.. you could try sms timer... automaticaly send sms to ur beloved ones.. ^____^

Apocalypso
29-11-2003, 03:49 PM
mm.. you could try sms timer... automaticaly send sms to ur beloved ones.. ^____^

I use that prog, but as i said i find what I look for in Handy dates.

Jinxed
27-12-2003, 04:12 AM
About the Handy Dates...

I installed the Handy Dates a couple days ago, and now I can't input a birthday detail from contact properly.
When I say Add Detail / Birthday , nothing happens - I mean no input screen part appears - but when I press numbers; they appear in a date format on the upper left corner of the screen over other graphics. It looks like bug that is caused by the Handy Dates. I formatted the phone - did a real format not return to the factory settings - but it didnt recover. Now I dont know how to fix it.

I would be grateful if you write your ideas about a possible solution.

Thanks.