PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Portugal

Shidoshi
16-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Hello friends,

My name is David, I am 20 years old (24/12/1981), am of a Portuguese nationality, which is where I also reside however I've lived in Australia for most of my life (16 years).

I came back to portugal after acheiving my HSC (High School Certificate). I've never really been hooked to technology much, except from owning a computer since I was 12, the skills I have gained since are what got me into a computer store near where I currently live, working as a technicial however I quit working there and work elsewhere at the moment.

I've been interested in the GSM world since I bought my third phone (7110) since then I've been interested in the Panasonic GD35 and Nokia 3310, which I also own, fiddling around with my phones is what I do the most while at home, along the side I repair/unlock phones for family and friends.

Currently I am doing a Digital Electronics coarse so I may some day understand mobile phones from a different perspective, who knows I might even get a job at a Repair Center.

TheEckoMan
13-11-2002, 01:35 PM
lol
hey brother!
I am portuguese, but in australia.... hmmm

Shidoshi
14-11-2002, 01:23 AM
Hmm...

Hey d0oD!

I live in Amora (Margem Sul) currently, but I lived in Australia for 16 years myself ;)

I lived in Adelaide, Brisbane (Annerley, almost in the city) and Sydney, well 88km south of Sydney and finally in Warrawong (close to the city of Wollongong)

Nice to know that there are Portuguese interested in GSM other then myself ;)

Nice of you to post a reply :)

Cheers,
-Dave

TheEckoMan
14-11-2002, 11:21 AM
Hey!
Man alot of portuguese is interested in this mobile stuff
schwantz, mookie, epilog, gsm cyber e os outros irmaos nossos!

I am from Sao Joao de Madeira area!

Shidoshi
14-11-2002, 03:03 PM
Hmm...

Yeah, Zzzooommm, claudia_vargas and TheEckoMan :)

Nice to know there are a few of us around, especially in Oz ;)

The Portuguese Community in Australia is still expanding, which is good news for the Portuguese in Australia but not so good news for the Portuguese in Portugal... in Portugal we have increases in the 'Black' community, 'Brazillian', 'Romanian', 'Kosovo' and 'Jugoslavian' communities.

Cheers,
-Dave

Boemio
19-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Eu tb sou Português... Vivo no Seixal e tenho 28 anos!

Well I'm portuguese too... I live in Seixal... And I'm 28 years old!

TWolf
20-04-2004, 01:31 AM
Lisbon here
:)

FearNoMore
25-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Lol, amazing the quantity of "Tugas" we find around here....
Lisbon salut.

Lol, fantástica a quantidade de "Tugas" que se encontram por aqui...
Lisboa saúda.