PDA

View Full Version : Little dispaly FLICKERING on 6600?! HELP

Sparxxx
02-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Hi.I just bought (yesterday) a new Nokia 6600 and i must say it ROCKS.
But i have a problem.I notice some flickering (vibrating of colors,images) on my display.
Is that normal? Cause if not i go for exchange.
If someone else is experiecing the same please report here.
Or if it's not normal to flicker than tell me.
Thanks

zvamp
02-12-2003, 10:26 PM
no flicker on my 6600... get anotherone..

mangastyle
02-12-2003, 10:32 PM
go to the store and get a new one or let them fix it or something because it isnt good

sherlock
02-12-2003, 11:32 PM
there is no flicker ....if ur phone is under warranty, get it replaced immediately

baselsw
03-12-2003, 12:32 AM
it's a damn Bug.... replace the phone with a new one were you bought it...

cheers

htreXists
03-12-2003, 04:40 AM
i've experienced the same problem, but the screen turned BLACK and flickered..... Went all the way to NSC, and asked me to leave the phone for 4 DAY!!!

Asked the guy to change the battery for me first, and c if it had the same problem, changed the battery, worked fine!!!!
Replaced my battery once more, and it did work OK...And nothing happend again....

So, try to remove your battery, and c if it still does the same... But i beleive it's a SOFTWARE problem..

best of luck

Paradox69
03-12-2003, 06:50 AM
Hi.I just bought (yesterday) a new Nokia 6600 and i must say it ROCKS.
But i have a problem.I notice some flickering (vibrating of colors,images) on my display.
Is that normal? Cause if not i go for exchange.
If someone else is experiecing the same please report here.
Or if it's not normal to flicker than tell me.
Thanks

i had a problem with my screen too ... i took it back and got NEW phone ... everything fine now ..

OMENs
03-12-2003, 06:55 PM
I read about this in mobileburn.com there are some nokia 6600 with a problem with the display esp. when using the camera, but unfortunatly they say it is a hardware problem and cant be fixed, the only way is to exchande it, but if u have a bad 6600 then there is a good chance that all the others on your market will be the same.