PDA

View Full Version : Cheater... :(

NokDoc
02-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Hi,

http://www.ringtonesaffiliates.com/dialatonez/product_info.php?cPath=22_23&products_id=39

In the right top:

Dialatonez,com MrWolfman Homepage

Looks like someone not quite understand how to handle free stuff.

But if it's the name of the ignorant guy I banned from here, it doesn't even surprise me.

NokDoc

kenthack
03-12-2003, 01:45 AM
phone = about £30/35
desktop charger £10
everthing supplied and done for you so no messing around with it

no need to buy a flashing kit so that saves you money
dosent seem that bad to me

plus if you want you could send your own 3310 off to him and have it upgraded for a lot less (about £15 inc post)

plus you get what you order not like some sites who just take your money and run

plus again he cant be that bad i saw the dialatones calc (branded with nokiafree) on this site for free :rolleyes:

kenthack
03-12-2003, 01:48 AM
oh yes and i am from mobilemods before any body says
so just pissed on your bonfire and admitted im guilty of being a member of another forum

Kontact
03-12-2003, 03:39 AM
Hi,

http://www.ringtonesaffiliates.com/dialatonez/product_info.php?cPath=22_23&products_id=39

In the right top:

Dialatonez,com MrWolfman Homepage

Looks like someone not quite understand how to handle free stuff.

But if it's the name of the ignorant guy I banned from here, it doesn't even surprise me.

NokDoc

if u banned him b4. then u made a good decision.

@all
i will give free DATA-NOK1 but cellphone & battery not included. 8-)
SW only... looks fair....

regards,

fuzion
03-12-2003, 03:52 AM
its not the software he's selling, its the cost of hardware and labour

can u get a 3310and a desktop charger and post it out to me for 69.99 with the flash already in the phone???

and have this ready for many people???

from MrWolfman

Kontact
03-12-2003, 04:24 AM
its not the software he's selling, its the cost of hardware and labour

can u get a 3310and a desktop charger and post it out to me for 69.99 with the flash already in the phone???

and have this ready for many people???

from MrWolfman

the point is he is selling MADos with his data-nok1. it's obvious...

regards

fuzion
03-12-2003, 04:27 AM
the point is he is selling MADos with his data-nok1. it's obvious...
software is included with the hardware

regards

fuzion
03-12-2003, 04:30 AM
u dont understand the difference between him selling the software and selling the hardware

he also has permission from g3gg0 the maker to sell the hardware with this free software included

kenthack
03-12-2003, 04:30 AM
The software used in this handset is called MADos and is freely available if you search the internet
g3gg0 the maker of the software as given permission to wolfman to use it in this way
all he wants in return is for himself to be mentioned as the maker which as and always will be done
the software is totally free as stated

i cant see the point of slandering some one just because you dont like him especially when he allows a dctcalc (what everyones been wanting) to be posted foc on this site and even brands it nfree although he runs his own sites

Kontact
03-12-2003, 04:49 AM
u dont understand the difference between him selling the software and selling the hardware

he also has permission from g3gg0 the maker to sell the hardware with this free software included

oh.. if that's the case .. by all means he can do it then. if he has g3gg0's permission as u posted.

regards,

fuzion
03-12-2003, 04:51 AM
yes
g3gg0 just wanted it made clear it was free
mrwolfman always was giving it away free on mods
but has made it clear on that page 2 now everyone is happy
or was until the net police but in
lol

Kontact
03-12-2003, 04:53 AM
i cant see the point of slandering some one just because you dont like him especially when he allows a dctcalc (what everyones been wanting) to be posted foc on this site and even brands it nfree although he runs his own sites

who is slandering? about puttting nfree logo on his dct4 shelled sw. who suggested it?

regards

fuzion
03-12-2003, 04:56 AM
no one suggested it
it was given freely as a piece offering
thats all
out of kindness
yet again it him no where

Crux
03-12-2003, 12:09 PM
i use to talk to MrWolfman, and he seems to be a nice guy. i dont believe he is selling the g3gg0 software. MrWolfman, try to put any comments here. Say for yourself what you think of this.

kenthack
03-12-2003, 12:55 PM
who is slandering? about puttting nfree logo on his dct4 shelled sw. who suggested it?

regards
im on about the CHEATER comment not the smartcalc :-P

sergo_zmeia
03-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Well I havent checked Mr. Wolfman site bu I realy have seen g3gg0s software for sale in a few sites...Theese guys who did that are cheaters for me..And all the they won is shame I think we must ignore them cause they are parasites and cant do anything crative around here..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

inderinderinder
03-12-2003, 01:12 PM
I don't see what the big deal is, most are missing the point. Yes it was developed and can be found for free, but for the majority of user's - they do not posses the knowledge or hardware to put the device together themselves!

Mr.Wolfman is offering a fairly priced service, for the hardware (the actual phone) and extras (battery, charger, desktop charger etc...) with the flash pre-installed, which is ideal for many user's.

It does not matter that the flash can be found for free, the hardware is not free!

Also it clearly states on the page: "The software used in this handset is called MADos and is freely available if you search the internet.", so is he trying to fool people? Of course not!

The user has choice, they don't have to buy it!

Having written permission from the author of the flash file, from g3gg0 himself saying that it is fine for this to happen, I really don't see the big deal and how people are missing what having permission to do something means.

Why the mod's here like to cause trouble, I don't understand...

MobyProject
03-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Well I havent checked Mr. Wolfman site bu I realy have seen g3gg0s software for sale in a few sites...Theese guys who did that are cheaters for me..And all the they won is shame I think we must ignore them cause they are parasites and cant do anything crative around here..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

I don't think its fair to comment when you have not done your homework.

Mr Wolfman is offering a service for the many who don't know how to flash a phone. At least he has permission to use this and g3gg0 would not do this if he did not support what Mr Wolfman was doing.

He offers a lot of help and you have the nerve to call him names, which is not allowed by the way.

Do not be so quick to judge

Paul

yeldar
03-12-2003, 03:26 PM
FFS

In that case we are ALL cheaters because we offer services to the public and flash phones for money - and does the flash file we use to upgrade phones belong to us??

I DON'T THINK SOOOOOOO

I have sold many of these flashed phones, and even carried out this service for customers who send me their phones, but I do not charge for the MADos software, only the cost of the phone, the charger, the desktop charger, the new facia, the postage and for the time taken to flash it.........

Why is there a problem when MADos software is freely available, just like a 3310 5.57 flash file, I just think you guys are just jealous morons that have nothing better to do with your time!

YOU ARE ALL CHEATERS - EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT FLASHES A PHONE AND CHARGES MONEY FOR IT, SO GET OFF HIS BACK AND START LIVING.........

@NOKDOC - Are you saying you NEVER use free products and sell them??
@KONTACT - Naive to the big world of Gsm
@sergo_zmeia - "These people who do it are cheaters" - WAKE UP!

Just my opinion

WBR

yeldar

sergo_zmeia
03-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Well may be I wasnt right....If its so..my appologies..
Ps: my comment wasnt against Mr.Wolfman....it was about people who are trying to make credits with other guys work..
Someting more...I always paid for more of the equipment and stuff that I use to repair phones...

Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

yeldar
03-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Well may be I wasnt right....If its so..my appologies..
Ps: my comment wasnt against Mr.Wolfman....it was about people who are trying to make credits with other guys work..
Someting more...I always paid for more of the equipment and stuff that I use to repair phones...

Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

OK - But where does it say it is his own work??

The credits are on the software, the names of the people who made it possible have their names displayed - I say that is FREE advertising!

You may have paid for the equipment but tell me the last time you paid for a 3310 flash file??

sergo_zmeia
03-12-2003, 03:48 PM
An idea:
Lets stop this mindless discussion here and concentrate on something usefull that can bring serios discussion here about mobile phones...
So..thats from me...I dont see a point to discuss anymore anything in this tread...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

yeldar
03-12-2003, 03:49 PM
@NOKDOC

I think an apology may be needed here m8

Calling someone a CHEATER is a BIG thing in Gsm world and can scar a reputation for a long time!

If it was said about you, I am sure you would not be happy when it turned out you were not a cheater!

A thought of cheating can sometimes rule the brain, but the heart always wins!
And it takes a man with a heart to admit he was wrong...............

PEACE & GOODWILL TO ALL IN THIS FESTIVE SEASON OF THE LORD!

AND MAY I SUGGEST THIS THREAD IS DELETED WITHOUT HASTE

Crux
03-12-2003, 03:56 PM
wow. big mess here. i think this thread should be closed. everything is clear now

fuzion
04-12-2003, 04:55 PM
more than closed
this thread should be deleted

Kontact
04-12-2003, 05:06 PM
more than closed
this thread should be deleted

well.. maybe u could ask Miss_Nokia to do it, then...

regards

Crux
04-12-2003, 05:19 PM
why Miss_Nokia?

isn't a moderator...
who opened it was Nokdoc

Kontact
04-12-2003, 05:23 PM
why Miss_Nokia?

isn't a moderator...
who opened it was Nokdoc

yep.. crux u r right...

regards,

yeldar
04-12-2003, 07:33 PM
I have NEVER known such a bunch of bad Gsm forum staff on any forum as I see on here!!

The Admin & moderators should be ashamed of them selves for persecuting people like they have here!

You call yourselfs a community gsm forum??

DONT MAKE ME LAUGH TOO MUCH

All I can say is this forum is dying, and so too has the spirit of Gsm in this forum.

You have ripped out the heart & soul of a community that had stregnth, one that would help others in time of need & support the Gsm world, but you have sold your souls and will be lost forever in the swamp of Gsm forums that people will talk about for a long time - and it wont be about the good things either!

And I think MrWolfman will reap rewards now he has made Dct3 unlocking totally FREE to all............

=> EDITED BY MODERATOR BOEBOE:
You have ripped out the heart & soul of a community

This last piece is to much!

I can't believe you posted this......

REALLY

Ofcourse, there will always be jerks like you who f*ck forums and post shit like this...

If this forum is that bad, don't come back again and go to Mr.Wolfman's forum!

inderinderinder
04-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Yep, check out the Mobilemods forum - for free DCT3 unlocks!

BOEBOE
04-12-2003, 09:01 PM
So what? This forum also offers a free DCT3 unlocking thread????

inderinderinder
04-12-2003, 09:08 PM
So what? The lead time is soooo slow, takes ages, user now has a choice of where to go.

For quicker result, I suggest user's go post their request there for DCT3 unlock, and come back here for other stuff, maybe...

yeldar
04-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Maybe so m8, but just see how long people wait for their codes??

Maybe it is the only way to keep your members???

I dont know, yet I still cannot believe NokDoc behaving in such an imature way by starting this post when he didnt have any facts or reason to do so

It had nothing to do with him, just like it has nothing to do with you either!

With regards to this forum and how it conduct's its self in the Gsm world and I must say how unbelievable it is for you all to behave in such a way over a bit of free software that was used with full permission by the creator...............

P.S. I got my dct3 code free within 4 minutes from mobilemods

BOEBOE
04-12-2003, 09:26 PM
1: You are still here?

2: We were started with DCT3 reversing thats why we name it NFREE NOT for DCT4 codes....

3: Your forum is just good for providing DCT4 stuff... That's why people come to your forums...

4: Uphill gardeners???? Better make the Mods as Alinus and NokDoc aren't reading this....

3: NokDoc isn't an Admin but a Super Moderator, and where do you get the guts that say NokDoc is imature??? You're imature by posted the crap above...

4: And this thread has nothing to do with you either

5: Full permission? Did you PM g3gg0? Or didn't you knew that was his name? First see a post of him before saing this....

6: What do other forums say about us? Dare to give a link?

yeldar
04-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Mobilemods forum is nothing to do with me m8, I am just trying to point out that all of your interfering is not required and totally unnecessary!

It was agreed for Mr Wolfman to sell the phone with the FREE software as long as he pointed out the fact that the software was free on ther net and no charge was being made for the software.

So I ask you again.......

What is your problem?

Why is this forum interfering?

Why such hatred towards someone when ha has permission to use the free software?

This is my argument regarding this thread, and why is NokDok getting involved in something that has NOTHING at all to do with him??

All I am saying is that I am appaled by the staff behaviour and think it is a joke the way you slander someone fpor using free software, when all of you do it EVERY day when you flash a phone and charge money for it...

The flash file is not yours, yet you make money from using it.........

I rest my case & will leave it at that, but remember - You are too a cheater, each and every person who flashes a mobile phone for a payment

BOEBOE
04-12-2003, 09:57 PM
1. Well, nokia is nokia, you pay for their phones, also for the firmware...

2. I'll act like you... I only charge my work I did on the flashfile.

Crux
04-12-2003, 10:18 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/announcement.php?f=4

read the 4th point there.

4. Insults are not tolerated!

this thread is full of insults.

ashame on yourselfs

i am an active user of this forum, and i had never read something like this

this thread should be closed or deleted, i think.

fuzion
04-12-2003, 11:19 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/announcement.php?f=4

read the 4th point there.

4. Insults are not tolerated!

this thread is full of insults.

ashame on yourselfs

i am an active user of this forum, and i had never read something like this

this thread should be closed or deleted, i think.

thats so true
and the fact that you're insulting someone you banned a couple months ago for something so small

yeldar
04-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Yes, you are correct - Staff on this forum were insultung, yet they can do it because they are above the rules that they police!

QUOTE: NokDok - "But if it's the name of the ignorant guy I banned from here, it doesn't even surprise me"

Funny how is has not been seen since making that post........

Its ok for mods to insult people then, but for everyone else, do it and you will be banned - just like MrWolfman

Umm, so why have rules if you cannot stick to them??

The best idea is for this whole thread to be deleted in my opinion...........

yeldar
05-12-2003, 12:16 AM
1. Well, nokia is nokia, you pay for their phones, also for the firmware...

2. I'll act like you... I only charge my work I did on the flashfile.

So why are so many Gsm web site's being closed down by Nokia for storing flash files for public download??

Another forum was closed recently because someone emailed Nokia to advise them that there were files on there that belonged to them and the forum owner had to remove the files............

That means by flashing a Nokia handset, you are a cheater because you are using software that you dont own, and dont have permission to use!

I am right - yes???

So why call someone a cheater when you are all cheaters of Nokia corporation?

NokDoc
05-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Hi,

>> it doesn't even surprise me...

Those who should have replied, did.

Those who didn't have to, didn't.

Problem solved.

Thread closed.

NokDoc